Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Blu Ray DVD

I have a question about The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Blu ray DVD, On August 29 I ordered the DVD and I got a message that it would arrive between 9/17 and 10/22. Now I am a pretty patient guy and I'm if that's how long it actually takes for me to get the product but I would like to ask if there is a possibility that the item I ordered may not come at all. I say this because I know this DVD is hard to find and Best Buy did eventually take down their webpage regarding this DVD, however when I bought the DVD, I was supposed to get an order confirmation sent to my email shortly afterwards. I never got that email. If my item has been backordered (and I believe it was) shouldn't I still get an email regarding the product? I'd appreciate it if you could answer these questions. Thank you for your time.

Contributor

Re: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Blu Ray DVD

First off: Great choice there.  You should have received some type of order confirmation.  Did you check your spam/junk folder as well?

BBY.com isn't showing either vesion as being backordered at the moment.  Log into your account and try to check the status of your order to see what is listed.

I checked my spam folder and nothing related to Best Buy was in there. My order says it is currently processing but it's been around 2 weeks or so, so I'm kind of worried.

Contributor

Hrmm...sounds like they're trying to verifty that they can actually get it, then.  Haven't seen a community mod around lately so you may want to try calling 1-800-best-buy to see if they can give you a more accurate answer.

Best of luck in getting that one.

Thank your for your response, hopefully I will be able to get the DVD soon.