Add Product

Search Results:

Regular Contributor

Re: Redbox DVD Rentals

I figured you guys had an entire BBY that you could just pull DVDs from at-will.

Topics: 130
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 279

@MobileExpert

That would rock, but alas, we must rent or purchase just like anyone.  I was a Netflix junkie for almost 5 years, but then I realized I was not really watching the movies, but paying each month, so I finally cancelled.  I love the impulse shopping at Redbox, however I have to admit I have paid more than my share of late fees.  I want Redbox Blu-ray!

This weekend was spent with my daughters watching Twilight over and over on Blu-ray and also Bolt.  Bolt was super cute, and my dog...yes my dog...loved it!

Dorothy

Community Connector

Best Buy® Corporate

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Trusted Contributor

Yeah, Redbox is nice.

The only problem for me is that the nearest RB is relatively far away at the time, and it's pretty far out of my way to return there the next night to return something.  I'm hoping for a RedBox in my town soon.

------------------
*disclaimer* I am not now, nor have I ever been, an employee of Best Buy, Geek Squad, nor of any of their affiliate, parent, or subsidiary companies.
Topics: 648
Kudos: 502
Solutions: 315

Redbox is alright and I've used it once in a while... but I now get my movies from "other sources".

Now... if they had BD... then I might consider it.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Valued Contributor

I use Rebox all the time!  My only complaint is I live in a town of less than 100,000 people so the only locations of the boxes are at the only 2 Wal-Marts in town.  Also, a lot of times they don't have the movies that I want to rent!  When really popular ones come out sometimes I have to wait 3-5 days to get my hands on one!

It's probably my fault because you can rent in advance from their website. =]

Nothing I post is an official statment of Best Buy or Geek Squad, it is only a helpful opinion!