Add Product

Search Results:

Nite Tales

i was looking for a movie called Nite Tales. i couldnt find it so i wondering if anyone knew where i can get it. the reason why i ask cus Nite Tales is presenting a new movie called Dead Tone. I wanted to see Nite Tales before the movie comes out. i think it comes out on september 3rd so i guess i have time to look for the movie...so if anyone knows anything holler at chu boy Smiley Happy

deuces

Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Re: Nite Tales

Hey bestbuyer007 -

That movie looks interesting!  It has Flava Flav hosting it!  It looks like it is available on BestBuy.Com.  Check it out here. 

On a totally unrelated note, I watched a Flavor of Love marathon just recently.  You want to look away, but you just can't!

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

oh cool thanks...i didnt know why i didnt check online for the movie lol. but yea flava flav is one of the people you cant stand to look but still entertaining at the same time.

and as for like wanting to look away but you cant...(totally off topic as well... sort of) lol you watch films from twisted pictures...

like the new movie collector and i think twisted pictures also worked with deon taylor (producer of nite tales)...

so yea haha

idk if i make sense lol

I even heard that there is a tv series! I believe it comes on TBS August 14th at 11pm...

so yeah if you liked the movie im sure the series will be even better.

the only thing i question about nite tales is the whole "flavor flav as the host" stuff...cus im definitely not really a big fan of flavor flav

Im not sure Flavor Flav is going to be the host... I think someone else will be taking that role. hahaha... hopefully? hahaha

Community Veteran

@Dorothy-BBY wrote:

Hey bestbuyer007 -

On a totally unrelated note, I watched a Flavor of Love marathon just recently.  You want to look away, but you just can't!

Uh...

Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Dude, seriously, it is like ...CAPTIVATING!

I know it is bad, I know he cannot really act, and I know that he is not a prize to look at, but the drama got me hooked!

/hides head!

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

if u guys wanna check out clips and get more info see nitetalestheseries.com..i actually read that deray davis is gonna be on the first episode. i hope thats true!

yeah and don't forget to check it out this Friday on WGN at midnight... =]