Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

My Sister's Keeper

Sooooo...

I was so very excited to go see the new movie My Sister's Keeper based on the book by my favorite author Jodi Picoult!  I was able to get Karina-BBY to accompany me to the show and it was a great one.  A true tearjerker, with a solid plot, however if you are a fan of the book, be aware that the movie is....different.   I had no idea it was different, so as Karina is crying, all choked up with true emotion, I am complaining that it is different...loudly....in front of the theater.  LOL!

I never said I was a fun date....

Smiley Happy

Dorothy

Community Connector

Lover of Movies TRUE TO THE BOOKS!

Best Buy® Corporate

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Valued Contributor

Re: My Sister's Keeper

Oh, Dorothy. I would probably end up murdering you before the show was over! I'm one of those people that throws things at disturbing people in the theatre. I've thrown popcorn, candy, ice (that's my favorite)....yeah. So, if you were talking through a movie, you would be walking out with popcorn stuck in your hair.

Just don't come between me and my tearjerkers (or my Harry Potter), and we'll be good.

Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Smiley Tongue No offense Dorothy, but that's why I built my HD surround sound entertainment system. I can sit in perfect peace, with my OWN popcorn that doesn't have a mark up of about 40000%..... that's my biggest gripe really. The danged concessions stands.

/soapbox

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Valued Contributor

Down boy....

That's why, whenever we plan on going to the movie theatre, I take my biggest purse, we go to Wally world or Targe and buy cheap movie theatre candy (same size boxes too!) and a couple of 20 ounce drinks, and stash them in my purse.

Never been asked to look into the purse...course I know a girl that works there, and if she's working the ticket booth, she discounts our tickets...if she's working the concessions, she'll get us an icee or something. Which is IF she's working.

Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Yeah.... I mean I can't say I "never" go to the theaters, I mean nothing beat seeing Star Trek on a 30' screen Smiley Tongue, but in general I sneak in my own goodies too.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.

how was cameron diaz in a drama movie? i usually see her in comedy movies...i still need to see the movie

Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

I actually thought she did a great job.  She was somewhat serious in "In Her Shoes" with Toni Collette and Shirley Maclaine a few years ago also. 

See it!

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

oh is that the one they switch places?