Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 1,894
Kudos: 967
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 356

Murder She Wrote, on DVD BOX Set..

I was surprised to see Best Buy have this, I might be almost 30 but I wont say no to watching Jessica Fletcher and her mysteries on TV. Theres something about this show that makes me hooked to it. Maybe its her crime solving reasoning skills.
Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.
Highlighted
Topics: 67
Kudos: 23
Blog Posts: 49

Re: Murder She Wrote, on DVD BOX Set..

[ Edited ]

Hi hockeycanuckjc,

I love Murder, She Wrote!  I used to watched it when it was on Sunday nights @ 7pm.  I think I started watching it in elementary school.  When it moved to syndication I would watch it almost every morning. Cabot Cove always did seem a bit creepy though..you know with all those murders, lol.

Message Edited by Gina-BBY on 12-03-2008 06:10 PM
Gina|Former Senior Community Manager | Best Buy® Corporate
Topics: 1,894
Kudos: 967
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 356

Murder She Wrote is on at 11pm PST every weeknight on Hallmark Channel , and then on Sundays starting at 7pm PST, they have a 4 hour mini marathon of it as well.
Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.
Topics: 67
Kudos: 23
Blog Posts: 49

I don't have cable Smiley Sad
Gina|Former Senior Community Manager | Best Buy® Corporate