Add Product

Search Results:

Lack of Availabilty of Hocus Pocus Steelbook

I understand the whole concept of making something more desireable by making it hard to get.

But the lack of enough copies of the Hocus Pocus 25th Anniversary Steelbook to meet demand is in a word, ridiculous! Come on Best Buy, stock enough of these to meet at least SOME of the demand. No stores within 250 miles of Columbus, Ohio has this steelbook and you can't order online. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Of course one can immediately go after-market and venture to eBay and pay $40 plus to get one. But this shouldn't happen in the first place. I have to assume most of the copies went to people who planned to make a profit on eBay.

Chalk me up as one very annoyed Best Buy customer.

Re: Lack of Availabilty of Hocus Pocus Steelbook

What's even worse is if you pre-ordered this steelbook and didnt get anything except a delayed shipping notification. What is the point of preordering if you cant even get a copy before everyone else.

Best buy really needs to limit 1 per customer on the limited Steelbook editions. It's absolutely appalling that I witness a customer that has 3 copies of the same movie. I agree 100% this person going to sell on eBay to make a profit. Hopefully, people at BestBuy makes it right for their customers. I manage to track one down in Winchester, VA.  I was treated unprofessionally and rude. The store and customer service were not helpful in any way and made the process of purchasing one difficult. Calling from Florida, I plan on playing online, but your site was not working properly. Even though he had the physical copy in his hand and I was ready to pay for it. My brother was going to pick it up in VA. However, they would not hold the copy and basically told me tough luck. Way to treat your customers Best Buy. 

I agree with Steven. It's difficult to find steel book