Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Recognized Member
Accepted Solution

Isles of Wonder: CD Backorder Help

My wife and I pre-ordered:

but upon the expected shipping date it was backordered. Now I see the same Cd with another SKU:

Is is stock. However we sued a promo code and reward certificates and already paid with PayPal which fully charges upon order not shipping. This order has been in process for 1 month and I can't cancel due to not getting the promo code back and the delay for the Reward Certificate return. We are Silver Members and this is annoying.

Thank you.

Recognized Member

Re: Isles of Wonder: CD Backorder Help

Hey mdemop,

Hmmm, it sounds like you're in a tight spot. I understand that you cannot cancel your order and quite frankly, doing so would complicate things. Have you considered purchasing the other CD and returning the backordered one once it arrives? Please tell me what you think of this solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devon - Best Buy - San Diego, CA

To show appreciation -or- to mark my response as a solution, please use the kudos function. NOTE: Providing kudos for appreciation does not automatically mark a response as a Solution! Thanks!

I am a Best Buy Employee. However, my opinions and views are NOT an official representation of the company.

I will try my best to help. My knowledge is based off of my personal experiences, research, and training. I may not always be right... Just most of the time! Smiley Wink
Recognized Member

Well it looks like our order got auto canceled. I don't think I could of returned the first one since the SKUs are different. Now I need to know what to do since Best Buy now auto canceled our order.
Recognized Member

If Best Buy calcelles your order, your money will be returned and rewards should be put back on your account. If they are not, please contact reward zone immediately at 1-888-237-8289.

I would like to apologize on behalf of Best Buy for the difficulty you're having while trying to get this cd. By the way, great music. My favorites are And I Will Kiss and Caliban's Dream, the first and last song during the opening ceremony!

Do you have any further questions?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To show appreciation -or- to mark my response as a solution, please use the kudos function. NOTE: Providing kudos for appreciation does not automatically mark a response as a Solution! Thanks!

I am a Best Buy Employee. However, my opinions and views are NOT an official representation of the company.

I will try my best to help. My knowledge is based off of my personal experiences, research, and training. I may not always be right... Just most of the time! Smiley Wink
Recognized Member

Thanks for the reply but what about he promo code for the $10 off? I don't know how that would be refunded.
Recognized Member

Mdemop, do you still have the code? You should be able to use it again!!