Add Product

Search Results:

Harry Connick Jr. Your Songs

Never underestimate the big band sounds from Harry Connick Jr. His new CD "Your Songs" drops today, September 22 and is filled with familiar, favorite songs from when I was growing up but with Harry on the vocals rather than Elvis, The Carpenters... Being that it is a CD full of recognizable songs from my past (They way you look tonight, First time I ever saw your face, Some Enchanted Evening), Harry has some pretty big shoes to fill. First, his voice is very clear and relaxed as always. The music backing him up is outstanding. The songs take on a new life and he gives them his touch without changing them drastically. I don't like it when someone takes a classic song and changes it so much that it doesn't even resemble the great original- not here. This CD is a great toe-tapping, hum-along must for those looking to remember times past!

Re: Harry Connick Jr. Your Songs

Harry Connick Jr. has done it again. The release of this album “Your Songs” is a popular collection of classic ballads. Harry adds his own touch to songs like, “Mona Lisa Smile” and “Just The Way You Are”. They both top my list of favorites. Harry has a smooth voice that will tame any bad mood and leave you wanting more. Harry is not only an actor; he is a great singer and pianist. Songs like, “Who Can I Turn To?” and “The Way You Look Tonight”, are heartfelt and inspiring to listen to. I would recommend this album to any age. It is an album you will love listening to while relaxing or when you need background mood music.