Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Contributor

Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero

Just wondering if anyone in these parts has seen any of the Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero anime series and has any thoughts/ideas on them.  Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks is hitting the shelves tomorrow and I plan on nabbing up a Blu-ray copy from a surrounding store.  I've read the manga adaptation as much as has been translated into English and I'm also currently playing the visual novel as well.  However, I know that the anime series differs a good bit since it chooses only a single path whereas the novels allow you to go after multiple endings.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Fate/Stay+Night%3A+Unlimited+Blade+Works+-+Subtitle+-+Blu-ray+Disc/50441...

"Having spent the last ten years of his life studying under a mysterious sorcerer, Shiro Emiya has become a Magi, a sorcerer who has summoned a "Servant," a mystical female warrior of incredible power named Saber, to stand together in the ultimate test of sorcery and magic: the Holy Grail War. But Shiro's own feelings for Saber may conflict with their goal.

To win the contest means to take the risk of losing everything, even as he also begins to empathize with members of the rival battleteams. While seven teams will enter the battle, only one will leave, and the winners will receive the prize of the Grail itself and their greatest wish granted. Will that wish be worth the price Shiro must ultimately pay?"