Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Blu-ray SteelBooks in Best Buy- We want more!!!!

Yeah.. I own about 130 blu-ray SteelBook and I would like to see more!

Totally in agreement here...

I would gladly support Best Buy here in the U S than support FuturShop in Canada when it comes to getting blu-ray steelbooks.

I am in agreement as well. I lucked out with a few sellers, but I would prefer to go to Best Buy and spend my money there on steelbooks.  I already purchased UP and Snow White steelbooks, and even some DVD steelbooks, and I would like to continue purchasing from this fine retail store.

Oh look we got about 30 people who will buy some copies, too bad the rest of the sluggish American economy WONT! Keep them here in Canada!

Theres a much larger market in Europe, Canada has a very slow release rate up until the last 2 months. Dont get to excited!!! I see Best Buy is expanding into Europe so they will see the popularity there

There is no question that blu-ray steelbooks are a hot item. Around the world one can find dozens of blu-ray movies in exclusive steelbook packaging. However, the USA is lagging behind. To date, we only have USA steelbook for some of the James Bond films, Snow White and Up. That is not enough. Why are we not getting blu-ray steelbooks for the big blockbuster films of 2009 such as Wolverine, Transformers 2, Star Trek, GI Joe, District 9, or Wizard of Oz? Clearly, there is a market for blu-ray steelbooks. I hope that Best Buy will soon start issuing more exclusive blu-ray steelbooks.

I too would love to see Best Buy carry more exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook!

Blu-ray steelbooks now Best Buy!!!!!!!

I would fully support that, I'm sure it is safe to say business would increase some if Best Buy offered exclusive Blu-ray Steelbooks!

Take notice Best Buy, 3 coming on 4 pages of customers who would love steelbooks!

add another one, i cut down because import costed me too much. i also dont see why it would be so much trouble, share orders with future shop Smiley Happy

No response from a representative yet? Anyone reads these? Smiley Tongue