Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Blu-ray SteelBooks in Best Buy- We want more!!!!

I would also like to add and support that Best Buy sells MORE SteelBooks here in the USA! I agree they should have exclusives like Future Shop.

Yes, Im also interested and would support Best Buy to produce more steelbooks than just the Bonds steelbook as there are MANY people that are interested . Personally, I have started a collection with ALL steelbooks coming from Canda, Germany , France, etc. Sometimes its a hassle to get them but it would be so much easier to get them from the US, especially if they were made here. Please, I request BestBuy to look over this specific market and do more since their sister company (Futureshop in Canada) is flourishing and taking advantage of this new wave of interest.

I would be thrilled to see Best Buy carrying the steelbooks like Futureshop in Canada.   Right now the majority of my purchases are either with THE online retailer of the jungle, or indirectly to Futureshop when a Steelbook equivalent is out.  

Best Buy, if you want my movie money, carry more steelbooks.

Add another name to the list. I would LOVE to see Best Buy carry Blu-Ray Steelbooks. I ran out and grabbed Snow White and Up as soon as they came out and would do the same for any other. Please consider having more Blu-Ray Steelbooks at Best Buy. Thanks!

I am Canadian, and even I want Best Buy to get onboard with more SteelBooks.  Hopefully they would come to the Canadian Best Buy locations as well, and if not...oh well...more love for my neighbors to the south! :-)

Interesting topic here. I will def jump in and agree for the support of Steelbooks for not only Blu ray, but also DVD. Your company needs to realize that the steel sleeve idea is not working here. Nobody buys them and I have been to several Best Buys where they are still sitting on your shelves to this day. We the customers are unable to shop at Futureshop if we are in the states since they do not ship down here, but yet you have Best Buys in Canada. Kind of unfair if you ask me.

If you guys wont start carrying the Steelbooks down here I have a better idea....lets open up some Futureshops in the Uniyed States, and start in Florida. LOL

Thanks for your time and the OP for the post.

More Bluray Steelbooks please!

I can agree with the steel slip covers sucking. Plus most i've seen are dented? whats up wiht that?

I want more blu-ray steelbooks!  Like others I bought the Snow White and Up steelbooks and I'm disappointed that we're not getting Monster's Inc. as well.  There's definitely a market for this, just check the big E and you'll see the amount of money people are willing to spend.

There definitely is a market for these. I would love to see Best Buy put out more blu-ray steelbooks.

I would love if Best Buy sold more steelbooks!

I would definitely shop at Best Buy more knowing that I could get my hands on a great film in a nice steelbook.

I would prefer Best Buy release more Blu-rays in steelbook. Seems Futureshop in Canada gets many Blu-rays in steelbooks, it would be awesome to get them at my local Best Buy.

I hope Best Buy notices the love for steelbook collectors, we want more of them!!