Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 75
Kudos: 4
Solutions: 85

Best new movie?

What is the best new movie you have seen lately? 

I saw “A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas” last weekend, it was very entertaining and action packed.  Also, I love 3D effects so that was a bonus too.  I also saw “Paranormal Activity 3” a few weeks ago, and I am a big fan of the Paranormal Activity movies so I did really enjoy it and found it to be just as good as the first two.

Sarah|Community Connector | Best Buy® Corporate
Topics: 1,701
Kudos: 859
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 339

Re: Best new movie?

I saw Transformers New Moon and Rio last night before sending them back to Blockbuster. I also saw movies like Thor, Iron Man 2, amongst others. I'll watch anything as long as the first few minutes of the movie does not give me the slow story line progression feeling where I dont want to watch the rest. The first few minutes of a movie are very important to me when it comes to watching one.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Contributor

@Sarah-BBY wrote:

What is the best new movie you have seen lately? 

I saw “A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas” last weekend, it was very entertaining and action packed.  Also, I love 3D effects so that was a bonus too.  I also saw “Paranormal Activity 3” a few weeks ago, and I am a big fan of the Paranormal Activity movies so I did really enjoy it and found it to be just as good as the first two.

You lost me right there.  The first one was the biggest piece of garbage I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of crappy horror movies.  I never bothered to see the second one, and the third one looked like it might be ok, but a friend of mine went and saw it and she said it was horrible and boring. 

i never fed that exited in my life before like when i first watched the avater movie on 3D TV almost the day it was released. everything was just perfect with the creativity. i hope to get on that stage one day in my life again. how was're experience guys?

I really like the organization and certains of avater. If i have my way to watch it again, i will not hesitate to do that. the inspiration is great.

I saw The Condemned which was a very good movie.   

I saw "A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas" too! Great movie!Smiley Happy

Man In Black 3

The Dictator

Battleship.......very nice movie.