Add Product

Search Results:

Ant-Man and the Wasp blu ray

Are all stores carrying the blu ray for Ant Man and the Wasp?  I'm specifically inquiring about the blu ray version which includes a digital copy.

When I look online, my store in Pembroke Pines, FL states it will not be available there.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ant-Man and the Wasp blu ray

I think we are going to see a big trend very soon that there willl be very few movies available in hard copy anymore.

That being said BB is carrying it. You may have to opt to get it shipped to you. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Thanks for the reply.   I know digital is becoming the norm now, so I shouldn't be too surprised when I start seeing the physical copies less and less.

Just wondering if a Best Buy employee can confirm if my particular store will be carrying it, and what is listed online is not an error.  I have another store a few miles away from where I normally shop, but hoping I don't have to make the longer trip to the store. 

Yeah, I guess I prefer getting it in person, rather than having it shipped to me (to avoid S&H).

Trusted Contributor

did you try putting it in the cart. I have free shipping for that. 

However, I don't know if that is becuase of my status or not.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.

Well, the store info online was updated to show it had it available in the store I normally frequent.  So, I ordered it and scheduled it for pickup.  Thanks for all of your quick replies...much appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

I have not seen the movie yet but now that it is out I cannot wait to see it.

I realy enjoy the movie theater experience but I can out right purchase movies like this and save a lot of money.

Myself I have trended to only purchasing digital copies of movies.  I find it a great option becuase I can be almost anywhere and pull it up on a phone and cast it to a ChromeCast.  I have