Add Product

Search Results:

Angel Season 1-5 Collectors Set ... Full or Wide Screen?

Hi, I'm really hoping someone can tell me if the Angel Season 1-5 Collectors Set (Sku 8512852) that's for sale on the site is in full or wide screen. I let a set go that was $40 less because it wasn't in the format I wanted, so it would be great if anyone who knows could share that info with me.

Topics: 367
Kudos: 19
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 267

Re: Angel Season 1-5 Collectors Set ... Full or Wide Screen?

Hey JWfan -

Yay for Angel!!  I did not even realize it was available as a box set yet! 

I did a bit of checking around, and had a BlueShirt physically check the DVD package, and it appears that sku 8512852 is full screen.  I did a bit of searching through the web, and it appears there is a wide screen available, however it is not this particular one.  The packaging is very different; in a rectangular silver metallic case.  So if you want full screen, then this is your baby.  If you want wide screen, you will have to do some more searching!

I hope this helps!

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!

Thank you so much Dorothy-BBY.

I'm on my way to order.    Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I have to put my 2 cents in....I'd been trying for days to figure out which one it was....but I kept getting distracted....

Like, by David Boreanaz himself. I mean....*swoon*

But now I think I may have to track it down on widescreen format.....*skips off to hunt for it*

Season 1 = Pan & Scan/"Full Screen" (1.33:1)

Seasons 2-5 = Widescreen (1.78:1)

Season 1 for whatever reason actually was done in Widescreen but has only been released in Pan & Scan/"Full Screen" format.