Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Member
Accepted Solution

$10 off when you spend $50? I don't get it?

I know you're supposed to get a promotional code for $10 off when you spend $50 on movies. I've spent hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars in my order history. I have checked every e-mail, every word in the check out, every word on the receipt, and I still cannot find the promo codes! I don't know if I am getting ripped off or missing something! The way I see it I am owed a ton of the promo codes. I am paralyzed from shoulders down and I watch a lot of TV and movies because of that. So I pretty much purchased most of the new release movies every Tuesday. But this is getting under my skin a bit! Where are these things?

Contributor

Re: $10 off when you spend $50? I don't get it?

@Munkypoop wrote:

I know you're supposed to get a promotional code for $10 off when you spend $50 on movies. I've spent hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars in my order history. I have checked every e-mail, every word in the check out, every word on the receipt, and I still cannot find the promo codes! I don't know if I am getting ripped off or missing something! The way I see it I am owed a ton of the promo codes. I am paralyzed from shoulders down and I watch a lot of TV and movies because of that. So I pretty much purchased most of the new release movies every Tuesday. But this is getting under my skin a bit! Where are these things?

Can I ask you some question that may be able to help? I looked at the promo so I can be familiar with it. First of all, did you pick up these movies in stores? It does state that you order the movie for instore pick up. I'm guessing if you just buy it online to be shipped to you, that it wouldn't be accepted towards the promo. Also, the promo started Sunday 17th. You did mentioned you pretty much buy movies every Tuesday so I'm sure you can participate towards this promo. It also does state that it can take 5 days for it to be sent to you. Some times it can take less days, but since it hasn't been 5 days quite yet (give it 2 more days) there is a chance it can still get to you.

Also, just to add this it seems like you get one code for each order. So if you made 1 online purchase for instore pick up of 300 dollars, you will get 1 code and not 6 codes. I'm sure you have spent hundreds of dollars, but can't say how many codes you are entitled to since it depends on your date of purchase and how may orders were made. Hope this helps till a BBY member can come in to better assist you.

Highlighted
Trusted Member

Re: $10 off when you spend $50? I don't get it?

Yes, because I have my caregiver do the pickup in-store option every Tuesday. I pay for it online and he goes and picks it up. I usually spend about $100 or more every Tuesday. Or sometimes on different days as well. But thank you that answered that