Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Resident Evil 2 remake steelbook case

I was went back to Best Buy after the BB rep on here told me I should get assistant. Told them the situation, and they had a supervisor tell me they only received 2 steelbooks from the online pre orders. 20 mins after I left, I got a call from that same supervisor saying they just received late shipment come in and more steelbooks came in with it. Went back and picked it up.

I ordered on 1/11 but got the "item delayed" email for my steelbook preorder. The game did ship, and I received it yesterday, but I will not be opening it until I receive the steelbook I was supposed to get for free with it. The only reason I ordered the game in the first place was for the steelbook preorder bonus, so it would be a shame to have to return it. If I do I'll be waiting for $20 or under as I am in no rush to play this game right now.

So my steelbook came damaged and dented and best buy basically said oh well. The only reason I order this game was for the steelbook because I like collecting them. I could have waited until this game gone down in price. How could Best buy just screw over this many people. I would of rather not even got the steelbook at all then recieve it and open up the package to find a steelbook that looks like it was stomped on. major disappointment

Highlighted

My apologies for not posting this sooner.

After my last post in regards to leaving the store empty handed.  Later that evening, I received a notice that my steelbook was available for pick up.  I wasn't able to go get it until Saturday, but even then I was still very skeptical.  I walked in and was handed a steelbook.  I was told that it had just showed up after I came in the day before.  It arrived with some minor dents on the front and the spine was crooked (I was able to remove and realign the spine), however I can't say for certain that BB caused the damage.  I'm just glad to have received it.

I know this update does nothing for the rest of you that have yet to receive a steelbook, and I'm sorry.  However I did want to update the community and the mods that my issue was finally resolved.