Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Member

Re: Fallout 76 buy it early event at Best Buy Question

UPDATE:

I went on and called my BB tonight about the early pickup, and was told that it would be ready tomorrow (11.13).  I was just concerned because of the reports in the RDR2 thread.  I don't know how my store handled RDR2 (probably well, as my store is usually on top of things), but they definitely seem ready for this 'event.'  I'd still recommend calling, obviously, but I'd be really surprised if the stores that did mess up a couple weeks ago didn't learn from RDR2 and handle this poorly.  ♥

Recognized Member

Re: Fallout 76 at Best Buy

Is Best Buy selling it earlier than 8pm like Gamestop is? 

Re: Fallout 76 buy it early event at Best Buy Question

@danforth wrote:

UPDATE:

I went on and called my BB tonight about the early pickup, and was told that it would be ready tomorrow (11.13).  I was just concerned because of the reports in the RDR2 thread.  I don't know how my store handled RDR2 (probably well, as my store is usually on top of things), but they definitely seem ready for this 'event.'  I'd still recommend calling, obviously, but I'd be really surprised if the stores that did mess up a couple weeks ago didn't learn from RDR2 and handle this poorly.  ♥

How would this work?  If they haven't sent the pickup Email yet? Would I just grab a copy and take it to the pickup area?

I pre-ordered this game when they first anounced it and when I saw that I could get it tonight ( 11.13 ) I was excited. I called my store just to confirm and they said I could not. I think, if that is the case, that is really crappy that they will be allowing other people to get the game before people who pre-ordered it a long time ago. I wish someone from Best Buy would confirm. They charged my card today. 

I agree.  It's unorganized and ridiculous.

Confirmed.. they let me pick up my pre order Smiley Happy

I went to the store to pickup my preorder at 8:17 PM. I was told that they can give me the game but I can't leave the store with the game until 9PM central time. It this a thing? I thought it's a bit strange. So now I'm waiting until 9PM.

They let me pick it up. It wasnt even 8pm yet and I walked right out. :/ seems communication was not the best BUT at least we got it. I'm installing the huge update... uugghh lol

I just went back at 9PM and they already locked the entrance.... So I had to sneak in through the exit and talk to someone. Almost didn't get the game. Even though they told me I couldn't get it till 9PM...

Recognized Member

I picked my pre-order at lunch time.  No need to wait for 8 pm release.