Add Product

Search Results:

Introducing Mobile Codes!

by ‎08-20-2010 12:40 PM - edited ‎09-30-2010 04:37 PM (3,157 Views)

If you’ve bought anything in the past 40 years or so, chances are you’ve seen a barcode somewhere on an item you’ve purchased.  That barcode identifies the product it’s attached to and tells cashiers how much that product costs.  But did you know that an amazing new kind of barcode is starting to appear on your favorite products that can tell you more than that?QR Code.PNG

I’m talking about mobile codes.  Mobile codes are scannable codes, just like the one to the right, which are your key to a wealth of information.  Not only can they provide instant access to product reviews, video demos and side-by-side comparisons, but they can even help you do product research while shopping.  No more need to write down model numbers at home or print out countless web pages!

Sounds great, right?  But what do you need to use mobile codes at your local Best Buy® store?  The answer’s surprisingly simple: just your smart phone and our mobile code app which you can download from http://bbyurl.us/app1.

Comments
by
on ‎08-23-2010 11:11 AM

I can't wait to use this in my local Best Buy store!

by
on ‎07-22-2014 09:40 PM

QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode. The Micro QR code example and Micro QR code functional regions.

Announcements
Welcome to our Best Buy Community Forums. Please review floated posts and solutions posted, as this may assist you in answering your concerns. For more immediate assistance, please contact us at (888) 237-8289. We do not have any information as to when more PS5 or Xbox Series X/S consoles will be available.
Labels