Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

Really??

Does it update also if the speaker always answer "there is a glitch"?

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

@pitmancd wrote:

"eguy", so you think it's possible that I might be able to buy some other units, from a different store, and those units might come with a different/newer firmware (newer than 105) that will then update to 314?

Or other units that will allow firmware updates at least. But with the recent update by John on here, maybe there is no need. I was about to return another one I picked up yesterday. I guess I'll have to plug it back in and leave it for the next 24 hours to see if it'll update.

Coming from 101 then there is hope. You suggest to factory reset or just wait?

One of my four that had 105 this morning has updated to 314.  No rhyme or reason why that particular one updated over the others.  I have them all plugged in, sitting beside one another, connected to the same WiFi.  I just now tried unplugging the three with 105 hoping that resetting would force an update.  So far no luck.  I guess the update is just random and needs to sit overnight??

I'm not really sure if resetting will force it. I just hooked mine up and left it today and just noticed it started about an hour ago. Mine is now stuck in the Load sequence and I'm afraid to power it off it's it's not fully done installing.

Same, only 1 of 3 updated for me so far.

anyone having issues with broadcast after this update.  all my minis broad cast, and insignia broadcasts to them but they dont get the broadcast messages.  Is because of the firmware update?

Both of mine updated today, more than a week after purchase!

All four of mine have now been finally updated to 314!

It looks like this issue has finally indeed been resolved. My new one that was on 101 updated to 314 as well. Now onto the other issues!

Thanks Insignia for hearing us!