Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

And/or I'd love to hear something from Google as well.

Another feature I couldn't get to work is enabling "Continued Conversation" (for asking follow-up questions).  According to Insignia, it's also a Google isse that they're working on.

Is there a list of screw-ups anywhere that Google has broken but is expected to fix in the future (soon)?

Rlw

Re: Insignia Voice Speaker NS-CSPGASP-B ancient firmware

Still no firmware update. Sent an email to the person initially responding to me, no reply naturally.

Rlw

Good to know that it clearly can work, but I think we all are stuck with 105 firmware which apparently will not autoupdate

The 3 I bought all respond to commands and connect fine.   But without the update, they won't act as pairs which is a main reason i bought them.

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

Just adding my voice to the discussion here to say that I've got the same problem. I've been stuck on 105 for well over a week. Plus mine isn't showing the correct time.

I am also having this problem with the insignia speaker / alarm. So it is being marketed as an alarm yet i cant seem to set the alarm with the firmware 105. It alwas says theres a glitch and to try again in a couole seconds.

My units with 105 do the same thing. With the latest firmware 314, my other units do not have this issue.

I just bought one with the Deal of the Day yesterday and mine also is on the dreaded 105 version. I had been waiting for awhile to get one of these and finally pulled the trigger. Hopefully, they can figure out a fix or else there is going to be a ton of returns.

I will wait until Holiday Return period is closer to being over in hoping they release a fix. That way stock can be replenished and I can exchange it and play the lottery.

Thankfully, I have 5 Google homes and this was just to toy around with but I do hope it's fixed soon!

I bought one of these last month and firmware updated during setup. Everything works great, including phone calls and routines.

Bought another one yesterday (same store), but no update this time. Still on 105 as of this morning. I don't have high hopes (according to others that have this issue for at least a couple of weeks) that this will get updated any time soon. Unfortunately, I'll need to return this since I have a working one and know how crippled 105 is. I can't imagine how many people have no idea what they're missing and think 105 is how it's supposed to be.

How ironic, an alarm clock that can't set an alarm. Smiley Mad

We must have Insignia's ears burning, not even 2 hours after I posted on here, I hear my device make a noise and sure enough it's on Firmware 314 now. I guess there is hope!