Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: NS-CSPGASP does not Broadcast anymore

I just bought my kids two of these, wondering why the broadcast wasn't working. How they hurry up and fix the issue, because one of the main reasons I purchased them is for the broadcast feature.
Highlighted

Re: Insignia Voice Smart Speaker - bad unit?

I have the same problem, Any update for this problem? The reset method not working.
Highlighted

Re: Insignia Voice Smart Speaker - bad unit?

I got a replacement, it's not doing the "LOAD" thing anymore, but it continuesly replies with "sorry I can't reach the internet right now please try again in a few seconds". 

I live outside the US so maybe some sort of region lock.. very dissapointed.

*I have a google home mini which works just fine so no google region lock issue.

Highlighted

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

Dude2k5 I have the same problem do you have an update?
Highlighted

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

Guys I find a method to manually install the firmware but I need the file to test. I finded a internal page using one IP like any módem.
Highlighted

Insignia Speaker NS-CSPGASP Not Broadcasting

I'm really frustated with this speaker. I purchased two of these speakers when they first came out. At first, they worked great. Then routines stopped working. Then routines started working again. Now, both speakers have stopped broadcasting messages. I unplugged them to reboot them and this has not fixed the issue. Does anyone have any ideas to get this speaker working again like it should?

Highlighted

Re: NS-CSPGASP does not Broadcast anymore

Same issue for me. It used to work perfect, but the latest firmware has broken it. Hope it is resolved soon. 

Highlighted

Re: Insignia Smart Speaker - Routines not working!

Well I guess I am glad to hear that they know that broadcasting doesn't work... I just tried moving one of these speakers into my kids room because it has a nice little digital clock for the kids and I was annoyed (and so was my wife) when we realized that our broadcasts went everywhere in the house... except for the kids room which had the Insignia speaker Smiley Sad  

So I guess I will wait it out because I like this little speaker... just waiting for it to be updated to get broadcast working - we use that regularly in our two level home...

Highlighted

LOAD Loop insignia speaker NS-CSPGASP

[ Edited ]

I find a method to manually install the firmware but I need the file to test. I finded a internal page using the IP {removed per forum guidelines} on the explorer. The factory restore method not work for me.

Insignia team can save a lot of problems if the share the firmware and we can make the manual update.
Where I can download the firmware?

Highlighted

Re: Insignia Smart Speaker - Routines not working!

Broadcast not working here either. Seems to work fine on my google home mini, but it can't receive from or sent to the insignias, and the insignias can't send or receive from each other. It would be nice if Insignia would put a message at the top about outages and problems that it is award of and working on. I wasted a lot of time rebooting, resetting, fiddling with settings, etc. because I didn't know that this was a problem affecting many people or everyone.