Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: NS-CSPGASP Broadcast IS now working on firmware 314

Thanks for this update! I am so happy to hear this is now working Smiley Happy 

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

Can't wait to check it out when I get home.

Re: Force a firmware check? (Insignia Smart Speaker NS-CSPGASP) and Speaker Pair

Yes. It's working now

Working for me as well.

Routunes appear to be working finally as well. I guess it was an all inclusive issue with Google. Nothing to do with Insignia. It would be nice for them to remove the stupid SEt display on paired speakers and allow permanent temperature displayed though!

Broadcast is working again for me as well!!!!

It will be interesting to see how much more if any support is going to continue on this speaker now that Best Buy has officially placed them on clearance

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-voice-smart-bluetooth-speaker-and-alarm-clock-with-google-assi...

and the portable

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-voice-smart-portable-bluetooth-speaker-and-alarm-clock-with-go...

I got mine for under $30. As long as normal stuff like. Broadcast continues to work i will be ok

I paid $19.99 for many of these and still would appreciate updates, if they produce a new google smart device I will be more willing to purchase newer models from them so long as they prove they plan to support the older models for a resonalbe time.

If they don't then Google offerings may be the better next purchase since it's their baby

I imagine I'll get a few years of use, hopefully, even if over time since advanced features drop off. Well worth it since like many others I bought these for a fraction of the original price when they were on sale.