Add Product

Search Results:

Soda racks for Insignia Wine Cooler

I received a 29-bottle Insignia Wine Cooler for Christmas. The box seems to depict that soda can shelves can be used with this model. Does anyone know if and where these can be purchased? I don't see them listed as an accessory item on Best Buy's website.

Emerging Expert

Re: Soda racks for Insignia Wine Cooler

First of all that is an amazing gift. 

The picture does depict two different products and you are correct that BB does not carry the racks as an accessory. 

You will probably have to go through product support directly from the Insignia Products page

I think having the ability to add a couple of soda racks would make this very versatile. 

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Emerging Expert

Re: Soda racks for Insignia Wine Cooler

I would be willing to bet that if you measured the wine racks you could find generic racks online.  I did this for replacment racks for my smoker.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.