Add Product

Search Results:

package shipping to old address, to late to cancel

So I ordered a laptop yesterday during Cyber Monday, and today I looked at it and realised I had it set to ship to my old address. Since it was past the time to update the shipping info, I tried calling customer support but ended up taking to long and I couldn't even cancel it. The place it's shipping to is where my former roomate lives and we have a hostile relationship. It is supposed to arrive tomorrow. This was an expensive purchase and I'd prefer to get my laptop is I can but a refund woudl also be acceptable at this point. The cusstomer rep did say they would try to create a new order for me, but it's been a few hours and there hasn't been any email or change to the order status. I did notice that while the order status under my acount has a UPS trackign number now, though the UPS site says there is no shipment with that number so right now I'm out a lot of money and have no idea if I'll be getting anything.

Re: package shipping to old address, to late to cancel

So as an update the package is goign forward with the original delivery. Since I can't manage to get the notice on teh door, I'm going to have a hard time picking it up provided I'm lucky enough that it's not signed for.