Add Product

Search Results:

UNABLE TO CANCEL ORDER NO CUST SERVICE AVAILABLE

MY ORDER IS GOING TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. I TRIED CANCELLING IT WITHIN 30MIN AND THERE IS NO

ONE AVAILABLE TO TALL TO. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GARBAGE. MY FKN  ORDER NUMBER IS

BBY01-806729409692. I TRIED TO CANCEL MY ORDER WITHN 5 MINUTES OF THE ORDER AND NOW I CANT

BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE AVAILABLE TO HELP ME. IT IS GOING TO THE WRONG ADRESS. YOU NEED 

TO CANCEL THE ORDER IMMEDIATELY AND NOT CHARGE ME

Topics: 1,943
Kudos: 1,017
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 361

Re: UNABLE TO CANCEL ORDER NO CUST SERVICE AVAILABLE

These forums are not meant for immediate assistance. You will need to wait for a moderator reply or call 1-888-BEST-BUY for immediate help. It sounds like you already did this.

To meet shipping deadlines, some orders cannot be cancelled immediately after ordering as they are shipping from a warehouse or store and so forth. 

Since you tried the phone support or chat a moderator needs to help you with that. 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.