Add Product

Search Results:

Returning Graphics Card that came with free item - AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle Offer

Hi,

I recently bought a graphics card 6700XT that came with a free item - AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle Offer. 

However, the card is performing really bad on my system and I am planning to return it. My concern is - what will happen with my refund? Is it going to be full or partial because of the free item that was attached to the order?

I have not activated the voucher codes that were sent to my email. It says the bundle or games are claimed digitally - I did not use them or claim them on AMD website.

Is there any way I can return the GPU and the digital codes I received? 

If this isn't possible, what are my other options?

Topics: 1,943
Kudos: 1,017
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 361

Re: Returning Graphics Card that came with free item - AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle Offer

Per the return and exchange policy digital game codes are considered final sale - non returnable items. So if you do a return , the value of the free item will be deducted from your return. The only exception to the return rule for digital items would be MS Office Subscriptions that have not been returned yet. 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.