Add Product

Search Results:

Lost my 500 dollar computer

I placed November 8th. I have spent hours upon hours with your customer support team being told for 2 weeks initially that this was going to be refunded. I was later informed after turning in A BBB complaint that there was nothing that your team would do about my lost or missing package that I never received but shows as was delivered to my residence. As a low income person that paid $300 for a computer that was supposed to be signed for and never received it and then to be denied any notification is very disgruntling.  I needed this tablet for school as I'm starting college in January and now I have no money to spend on another computer as you have stolen my money for something I never received. Again I had talked to your customer service team and he said that this would be a need for sign for a package or at least covered by some type of insurance so that I would not have to worry about it. I have never even purchased anything in store or online from Best Buy before and I was treated like a straight out criminal very very displeased with your customer service and with the situation of stealing my money and not doing anything about it.

Thank you for your time and consideration