Add Product

Search Results:

Item is marked delayed, but UPS says it didn't receive it from Best Buy. BB won't refund me , pleas

Sadly I purchased a Switch oled, 2 year geek squad protection, a sandisk. This was December 10. December 13 I received the Sandusk and an email saying how was the switch. I logged on and saw that it was labeled delayed and a UPS label was created. I checked again a couple days later and it stated, the label was created but item never received. This has lasted fir 11 days. Numerous calls to bestbuy customer service to only be held on hold for cumulatively 3.5 hours. Best But said they'd send an email with refund info. That never happened. I've been sent from one person to the next and nothing. This is clearly a shipping/system error but rather than refunding me for a product I don't have, BestBuy has not acted. Even in your terms, it states delayed items will not be charged. But you all have taken my hard earned money. No resolution in sight. I'm so dismayed, this is over 450+ dollars. My case number is 302302809. Please help. Give me my money back. Look into your system, this error on your end. But to HD my money hostage with no end in sight and to be given the run around for days is unbelievable and unacceptable.
Topics: 1,943
Kudos: 1,017
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 361

Re: Item is marked delayed, but UPS says it didn't receive it from Best Buy. BB won't refund me , pl

Sorry to hear that happen to you. I hope you get your Nintendo Switch as I bought one in April (Switch Lite) and it's perfect for me. 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.