Add Product

Search Results:

Best Buy not doing the price match

Best Buy recently started sending me the emails with advertisements on early start of Blackfriday deals on Best Buy.com. Looking at the discounted price of $100 I have bought Nikon Z6 II on Nov 21, 2022. During actual blackfriday Best Buy has further reduced the price, giving additional discount of $200. I called the customer care to price match and they refused saying they are in exclusion timeframe until Monday Nov 28, 2022. I understand that, but the point being they have sent me an email with advertisement stating blackfriday deals starts early before actual blackfriday and now reducing the price further, seems fooling the customer. They should have sent an email saying the sale starts earlier, instead stating blackfriday deals. I am trying to figure out if anyone knows any escalation department where I can reach out.
Topics: 1,943
Kudos: 1,017
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 361

Re: Best Buy not doing the price match

Unfortunately Black Friday shopping is a gamble. Sometimes an item goes on sale and then goes out of stock and then it appears again and prices may be reduced further. Policy is policy per the return and exchange clause on the Best Buy website and often times can't be overturned. 

If it was purchased in the store you can attempt to return and rebuy the item at the lower price. 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.