Add Product

Search Results:

Cancelled Orders and Next Steps

[ Edited ]
Hello, All,

While we here at Best Buy do our best to fulfill as many orders as we can in a timely manner, there are times when an order might cancel. You can find the most common cancellation reasons in our article “Why Was My Order Cancelled?”. It’s understandable that you’d like to know what next steps are available to you so you can plan accordingly.

Cancelled orders cannot be reinstated, but any authorizations or charges should automatically be reversed. Processing times can vary by financial institution, but most will process within one billing cycle. If the item you were looking for is no longer in stock, a new order cannot be made until the item is available again. We are unable to provide information on if or when items will become available again, but our website listings will always have the most up-to-date availability information. BestBuy.com does not offer rain checks for items that are sold out online. You can learn more about product availability here. Best Buy may be unable to honor any special promotional pricing or offers for orders placed after the promotional period has ended.

If the item you were hoping to order is still in stock and is not a limited quantity item that you have previously purchased, we recommend trying to re-place the order, ensuring your billing and shipping information are accurate and match what is on file with your bank. Please note that Best Buy does not ship to freight-forwarders, warehouses, resellers, or international addresses.

If you are not located in the United States, but are looking to purchase a gift for a friend or family member that lives in the United States, please check out our “International Orders” article for more information on how to place an order using an international credit card. Any items sold through our website are sold with the intent to be used in the United States and all orders are subject to our website’s Terms and Conditions

If you have gone through all of the above steps, the item you are trying to order is still available, and all of your orders are cancelling, please send one Private Message to an individual moderator (our names all end with -BBY) with your:

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Cancelled order numbers

Due to high contact volume, it may take some time for a moderator to respond to your message. If your concerns are time-sensitive, please call (888) 837-8289 or visit one of our retail locations for assistance.

always cancel my order-Online shopping

Why do you always cancel my order when I choose the option of picking up in the store. When I chose to mail it, everything was normal, using the same card. I also confirm that the store has the goods I need, and there are many, a whole shelf is

Order canceled

I recently ordered a 3080 graphics card. the order was confirmed and I was charged for the purchase, a short while later I received an email stating that the order had been canceled with no reason given. I still want the item so I called bb customer service to explain all of this, after being tranfered 3 times I was hung up on! I called back and the same thing happend again, on the third call someone actually spoke to me but offered no help.

This is no way to do buisness and I will be telling everyone I know about this massive problem.

No one ever offered to help or help make it right in anyway. 

I did not order from another site because I have an order confirmation from bb. 

now both places are out of stock.

Best Buy canceled my order.

I ordered an apple watch 7 GPS and was ready to be picked up, but on my way to the store Best Buy canceled my order due to a system error. That's really unacceptable after waiting for a long time for the item. I am really upset.