Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Cancelled Orders and Next Steps

[ Edited ]
Hello, All,

While we here at Best Buy do our best to fulfill as many orders as we can in a timely manner, there are times when an order might cancel. You can find the most common cancellation reasons in our article “Why Was My Order Cancelled?”. It’s understandable that you’d like to know what next steps are available to you so you can plan accordingly.

Cancelled orders cannot be reinstated, but any authorizations or charges should automatically be reversed. Processing times can vary by financial institution, but most will process within one billing cycle. If the item you were looking for is no longer in stock, a new order cannot be made until the item is available again. We are unable to provide information on if or when items will become available again, but our website listings will always have the most up-to-date availability information. BestBuy.com does not offer rain checks for items that are sold out online. You can learn more about product availability here. Best Buy may be unable to honor any special promotional pricing or offers for orders placed after the promotional period has ended.

If the item you were hoping to order is still in stock and is not a limited quantity item that you have previously purchased, we recommend trying to re-place the order, ensuring your billing and shipping information are accurate and match what is on file with your bank. Please note that Best Buy does not ship to freight-forwarders, warehouses, resellers, or international addresses.

If you are not located in the United States, but are looking to purchase a gift for a friend or family member that lives in the United States, please check out our “International Orders” article for more information on how to place an order using an international credit card. Any items sold through our website are sold with the intent to be used in the United States and all orders are subject to our website’s Terms and Conditions

If you have gone through all of the above steps, the item you are trying to order is still available, and all of your orders are cancelling, please send one Private Message to an individual moderator (our names all end with -BBY) with your:

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Cancelled order numbers

Due to high contact volume, it may take some time for a moderator to respond to your message. If your concerns are time-sensitive, please call (888) 237-8289 or visit one of our retail locations for assistance.

always cancel my order-Online shopping

Why do you always cancel my order when I choose the option of picking up in the store. When I chose to mail it, everything was normal, using the same card. I also confirm that the store has the goods I need, and there are many, a whole shelf is

Order canceled

I recently ordered a 3080 graphics card. the order was confirmed and I was charged for the purchase, a short while later I received an email stating that the order had been canceled with no reason given. I still want the item so I called bb customer service to explain all of this, after being tranfered 3 times I was hung up on! I called back and the same thing happend again, on the third call someone actually spoke to me but offered no help.

This is no way to do buisness and I will be telling everyone I know about this massive problem.

No one ever offered to help or help make it right in anyway. 

I did not order from another site because I have an order confirmation from bb. 

now both places are out of stock.

Best Buy canceled my order.

I ordered an apple watch 7 GPS and was ready to be picked up, but on my way to the store Best Buy canceled my order due to a system error. That's really unacceptable after waiting for a long time for the item. I am really upset.

Orders on account always cancelled.

Recently, I missed an opportunity to finally purchase a PS5 but the order was canceled after a couple of minutes. This has been the case for some of my other orders, but this case stood out as stock for the PS5 is limited. 

Cancelled Orders & Best Buy won't reorder/match the discounts on initial order

I recently made a very large purchase on Dec.1 - taking advantage of "Black Friday Deals" for a TV, wall-mounting system, installation and a thermostat. Items that I've most definitely been waiting to purchase. 

5 Days after purchase I received an email from Best Buy that my order was cancelled due to "potential security issues". After speaking with a customer service agent over the phone I was told that the agents cannot re-order for me and there is no way to receive the same deals/discounts that I initially received. Considering that this order was NOT cancelled by myself but due to an automated process by BestBuy, it's ridiculous that there is nothing that can be done. I've asked to escalate this case internally and I'm hoping to get the number for HQ. If not, I'll have to escalate through social media. 
Has anyone else gone through this process and if so - what was the outcome?

Topics: 1,583
Kudos: 788
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 330

Re: Orders on account always cancelled.

Could be, but you can view this full list for possible causes:

https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com-Knowledge-Base/Why-Was-My-Order-Cancelled/ta-p/956598

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

AWFULL SERVICE - STILL NOT RESOLVED CASE

I have tried to purchae choremcast with Google TV a week ago. I first get "success" email, hoowever after 5-10 mins, my order gets canceled with next message "Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order because it has exceeded our orderable quantity limits

I am trying ot purchase JUST ONE ITEM. 

So i have made seevral attemps, and always was getting this message. I even purchased a gift card, and then trying to purchase this item, still order gets canceled.  I have tred to purchase it from another account - same cancelesation message. I have even tried to ship it to different state, SAME.

For 1 week, i am in touch with customer service, online and on call (for ~40 mins eveyr time), and NO ONE COULD RESOLVE IT!!! Even no one could explain me the reason of canceltaion.

I have talked to probably 30 people and always getting re-directed to a different department. 

This is not the way how customer service should work!!!

This is probably my last resort to share before my complain goes public and i never come back to BestBuy store. 

Canceled Order Issues.

[ Edited ]

Hello Best Buy,

I order two items online Nov 23rd for pick-up in-store (Auburn Hills, MI). One of the items was not carried in the store.

On my initial order I was told one of the items would be delivered by Dec 3rd.

The email address on my account is {removed per forum guidelines}

I never received any email notifications from BestBuy that the items were ready for pick-up (possibly they went to my spam folder which is deleted daily).

I had intended to go to the Auburn Hills location to pick the items up on Dec 3rd but due to the high school shooting in Oxford, we could not make it due to emergency commitments.

On Dec 5th I received a notification from PayPal that my orders were cancelled.

On Dec 6th I went to the Auburn Hills store and spoke with the manager on duty (Brandon).

Both items were still in the store but when I went to purchase them, they were $100.00 more expensive.

I showed Brandon the original receipt with purchase price, explained the situation to him asking him to match the original price I had paid, but he was not interested in what I had to say or making any accomodation.

He stated that unless I could PROVE that BestBuy had said it would deliver the one item by Dec 3rd, he would not change the price.

On my BestBuy account there is no delivery date shown now. It only states that the items were cancelled.

Brandon's attitude was extremely poor. I've worked in retail management for over 25 years and in every company I have worked for we would have price-adjusted to the original price without hesitation.

Brandon insisted that, because I could not provide proof of the delivery date, he would not change the price.

No matter how much I tried to reason with him that he/BestBuy would have to incur the cost of shipping the one large item back to its original location, since they do not carry gaming chairs at his location, and that he was adding an additional gaming monitor to his/BestBuy's stock and that I was only asking to pay what I had originally paid for the items, Brandon would not budge.

I left the store empty handed and reordered the items online. I had them shipped directly to my home as I will not go back to the Auburn Hills store to give them my business.

You can see from my account that I have purchased multiple items over the years from BB and was schockingly disappointed by the lack of care, understanding and common-sense provided to me during this transaction. 

Please see the original online order info below.

I hope you can help resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Online OrderOrder Number{removed per forum guidelines}

Nov 23, 2021

Cancelled Orders due to "Cannot verify Information"

Hello,

I am experiencing this "We couldn't verify your info, so we cancled order ....." and it gives me a link to verify the account, but my billing address and card info are all correct.

I have tried several times to purchase throught he 800 number as well as online, but everytime it gets cancelled.

Please help. I don't know how to verify correctly or am I missing something. This happened since October of this year.