Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 1,222
Kudos: 711
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 295

Re: Horrible customer service!

As long as your price match falls within the guidelines here https://www.bestbuy.com/site/customer-service/price-match-guarantee/pcmcat290300050002.c?id=pcmcat29...

Yes, BBY can match the price.

If its special BF Pricing, limited time pricing, etc it can't mached. There are a lot of BF pricing deals right now, so you can't do a PM on those.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: Horrible customer service!

It died not say anything about excluding the holiday sales. I’ve already initiated the process of returning my laptop. I will get the same price from Amazon and the customer service there is great. Yours is horrendous, repeatedly. No thanks.

Horrible Customer Service

I went into the local Best Buy in Gainesville, Fl on Wed. 11/25/20 to inquire about a tv Hisense 65" H6510G which I saw on C-Net for $249.99. I found the tv on the floor listed for $499.99 and showed the Rep that on the Best Buy website it was listed at $249.99. He checked his phone and verified that it was listed at that price and said, “I have to sell it to you for that price.” Another Rep cam up and the first Rep explained the situation to him but the new Rep said that that was a Black Friday price (even though that was not listed on your site as such). I asked to speak to a manager and the second Rep rudely pointed across the store and said, “There’s one” and walked away. I asked the first Rep for a manager and one happened to be walking up. I explained to him the entire situation and he said, “: No problem. Let’s get the deal done”. He took us to the back, grabbed the TV and tried to sell it to us for a lower price but couldn’t. He said that he couldn’t take off half price without losing his job. He said also that it would be available on Black Friday for that price both in the store and online. I returned home and searched your BF ad and the TV was listed as a Thursday deal, even though you were closed on Thursday. I tried to get the tv online on Thursday but was unable to because it was listed as “coming soon”.

I went into Best But at 5 Am on Friday, 11/27, and could not find the Tv on the floor. I asked a Rep and he looked at his phone and told me that they didn’t have it nor could they get it.

I find this funny because your site has reviews listed for the TV where people had been buying it for $249.99 from 6 days to a little over a week yet I was refused the item even though it was on the sales floor upon my first visit. Not only is this false advertisement, bait, and switch, but very poor customer service. I have been a loyal and long time customer of Best Buy but will be taking my money elsewhere in the future.

Order Number: {removed per forum guidelines}

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I just spent 49 minutes on the phone with a best buy rep trying to get approval for refunds related to prices being signficantly cheaper than what i paid for on Oct 24th (today is Nov 29th).  I now have to "return" one of the items and re purchase it, they are literally sending someone to come pick up the same TV that I will re buy to save the ~$300.  I also was told my refrigerator is not returnable as it had a 14 day window - this is ~$300 cheaper as well.  In regards to my washer and dryer, the same exact models are now each $25 cheaper at Lowe's.  All in all, after tax, I am out ~$900 because I bought items 32 days before black friday.  I would realllllly expect a price match/refund to happen.  I currently have a $1,600 exercise bike on the way which i will be denying delivery and have begun returns on all of my Best buy items ( those that I am able to return).

I am currently diagnosed with COVD 19 and am really wanting to go into a store to talk to a manager but am really afraid of it spreading to anyone in store.... these front line employees should not be exposed to Covid bc of poor policy.

Can someone please do the right thing?

Order Number:

{removed per forum guidelines}

Re: Order Number: {removed per forum guidelines}

Update -

Moderator has edited my post but not responded to.

The TV that I now have a return for and am attempting to "re-buy" is not avaliable for delivery or pickup.  This has to all be a joke?  What in the world is going on? 

Price Matching Is a joke.

I purchased an MSI Laptop online on November 7 for $1,649. When I purchased the laptop it had the little "price match  garantee" next to the laptop. 

Today I look on Best Buy.com and the same lap top is now $1,499. I call the store to get a price match and after an hour on hold get told that they dont do price matching the day before Thanksgiving through the first Monday.

Since Im well within my return window of January 16th, I was told the only way I could get the $1,499 price is if I return the lap top and re purchase it in store. 

I really do not want to go into a store and risk my health and be around other people.

Can someone please help.  Why is this so difficult?

Rude Chat Support

Customer service representative was total jerk.

Best Buy representatives gave me false information two times over past week. I couldn't connect over phone, so reached out via chat to try to resolve the issue.

Before even finishing explaining my problem, Jeramie G said "sorry can't help."

I responded "excuse me? If you can't, please put me in touch with someone who can" to which he responded "you'll have to contact the owner of Best Buy."

Misleading Information from multiple employees

I wanted a TV that was going on sale for Black Friday. I spoke with multiple representatives over the phone (both from a call center and the specific store) who informed me I could purchase the TV then bring it back on black friday to exchange it for the updated price.

When I arrived at the store, I was informed that's against policy and told the only way to get the price was to purchase when it went on sale.

Store employees assured me that the item would be on sale at midnight on Saturday and not a second sooner. Given my past experiences with Best Buy, I knew that could've meant any time on Saturday. I refreshed my browser every 30 minutes from 8:30 PM to midnight on Saturday.

Each and every time, it said "coming soon". When I logged on at 11:57 PM to get ready for the official midnight pricing release, the item read "sold out". Other items released the same day still said "coming soon", but this was sold out. I refreshed every 30 seconds for the next 10 minutes and it was permanently out of stock.

This is a joke. Best Buy wasted my time on so many levels (driving to the store under the impression the tv could be picked up, waiting on hold for HOURS to talk to someone, refreshing the browser endlessly), and I didn't come away with the tv.

I would like the TV when it becomes availabe, and for the price it was on sale for given that I did EVERYTHING I was told to do and did not obtain it based solely off of your own employees providing false information.

Re: Rude Chat Support

Whomever gave you that information is feeding your wrong info. You can't purchase a TV and get a price match for a Black Friday item. That is prohibited.

These items are allocated in the system to when they go on sale so if you wanted to return for the cheaper price it may not happen anyway. Because your item was not part of the stock they had for BF and so forth.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: Order Number: {removed per forum guidelines}

Per the forums notification on the right hand side typical replies from the BBY staff may take up to 6 days for a reply. Another team may edit your posts to conform with the content per the forum guidelines you agreed to when you signed up. This includes posting of order numbers.