Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

I Need to Change My Shipping Address/Delivery Method

Greetings, Holiday Shoppers,

You’ve placed your order, the email confirmation has come through, and then you realize it; the shipping address is incorrect.  Or maybe you realize that now you want that ship-to-home order to be picked up in-store, or vice versa.

If an order is being shipped to an incorrect shipping address, the option to modify this order can only occur within the first 30 minutes of it being placed (during our busy holiday season, it might be shorter.). Once this time frame has passed, we cannot assist in updating an address. Also, making changes to an order for an item that is now sold out on BestBuy.com could cause the order to cancel. 

In the case of a pre-order, if the item has limited inventory, like many collector’s editions of games or movies, the inventory of these items will be locked to their shipping location and are unable to be modified. The order may be cancelled and replaced with your new address, depending on the product’s availability.

In any case, it is recommended to contact the carrier directly after an item ships to see what options might be available. For example, enrolling in UPS My Choice will allow you to track and manage your shipments. Other carriers may have their own options. 

More information on cancelling an order can be found here.