Add Product

Search Results:

Cancelled Orders and Next Steps

[ Edited ]

While we here at Best Buy do our best to fulfill as many orders as we can in a timely manner, there are times when an order might cancel. You can find the most common cancellation reasons in our article “Why Was My Order Cancelled?”. It’s understandable that you’d like to know what next steps are available to you, so that you can plan accordingly.

Cancelled orders cannot be reinstated, but any authorizations or charges should automatically be reversed. Processing times can vary by financial institution, but most will process within one billing cycle. If the item you were looking for is no longer in stock, a new order will not be able to be made until the item is available again. We are unable to provide information on if or when items will become available again, but our website listings will always have the most up-to-date availability information. BestBuy.com does not offer rain checks for items that are sold out online. You can learn more about product availability here. Best Buy may be unable to honor any special promotional pricing or offers for orders placed after the promotional period has ended.

If the item you were hoping to order is still in stock and is not a limited quantity item that you have previously purchased, we recommend trying to replace the order, ensuring that your billing and shipping information is accurate and matches what is on file with your bank. Please note that Best Buy does not ship to freight-forwarders, warehouses, resellers, or international addresses.

If you are not located in the United States, but are looking to purchase a gift for a friend or family member that lives in the United States, please check out our “International Orders” article for more information on how to place an order using an international credit card. Any items sold through our website are sold with the intent to be used in the United States and all orders are subject to our website’s Terms and Conditions

If you have gone through all of the above steps, the item you are trying to order is still available, and all of your orders are cancelling, please send one Private Message to an individual moderator (our names all end with -BBY) with your:

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Phone number
  • Cancelled order numbers

Due to high contact volume, it may take some time for a moderator to respond to your message. If your concerns are time-sensitive, please call (888) 837-8289 or visit one of our retail locations for assistance.

My order keep on getting canceled

Every time I order something it keeps on getting canceled even when I pay fully on gift card or use the same card I have been using in the past I never had that problem

Re: My order keep on getting canceled

Right I call them and they say the same thing over and over again check your information when I have told them over and over that everything is correct

Order cancellation help!

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me understand why my order was cancelled. I ordered day one on September 22nd and was through the all access program and was approved for the credit line. I had no one reach out to me with any problems and had no warning that my xbox would be cancelled.

All my orders are canceled.

Hi.
I would like to know what I can do since I need to buy online and I cannot, a representative of you told me to go to the store, unfortunately and due to the pandemic I have not been able to go to the country due to restrictions in my country.

I am shipping to a relative's home and all the orders I make are canceled by the system within a few minutes.

ALL ORDERS GET CANCELLED AUTOMATICALLY!

On October 20th I made a few large purchases on my BestBuy.com Business account. These got auto-cancelled and then after that every single order I place either for pickup or shipping gets cancelled automatically. I have tried 4 different credit cards and created a new Best buy account entirely and the same thing. I have tried creating orders over the phone as well as going in store. Anything set for shipping or pickup gets cancelled. I have called support multiple times a wekk and they know NOTHING. They just transfer me endless or try to create new support tickets and tell me someone will "call me back" which NO ONE does!

Orders Keep Cancelling

I have a Best Buy card and everytime I go and try to purchase online, it cancels////  Will someone please help me....?  Put in tickets and yet to have been fixed

Best buy doesn't value Elite plus customers

Oct 21 I had a pre-order cancel for no reason(claimed my best buy credit card failed???). I called immediately when I received the email. The Best Buy customer service rep, instead of fixed the order sent it to the "back-end team" and told me they would get back to me within 24-72 hours. As of today Nov 19, no one from the "back-end team" has called me. I called and start chat sessions and was told to give them 24-48 hours more, it was escalated a few times but still no call. Today I called yet again and was told by the Best Buy Rep that sorry about your luck but we aren't going to do anything to make this right and fix Best Buys mistake. I am a my best Buy Elite plus customer and have have spent tens of thousand of dollars at Best Buy. I have been extremely loyal to Best Buy. Today I was told that Best Buy doesn't value me as a customer and to go away we are not going to do anything to make this right even though the rep admitted it was best buys mistake. If the Best Buy rep I first talked on Oct 21 told me nothing they could do I would have made other arrangements to pre order the item.     

Orders keep getting cancelled info not "verified"

Tried placing an order over ten times last night with my Best Buy account, all of which get cancelled within two minutes of placing them.

I've tried triple checking that all my info matches my card and I've even tried making orders with other credit cards. I've been using my Best Buy credit card online and in store for years and have never had this issue. Support is no help, just tells me that everything looks fine. 

Extremely frustrating because i was trying to purchase something that is very limited, and it went out of stock without me being able to fix my account! 

Orders cancelled

My orders keep getting canceled and i double checked my billing and shipping address. It says Unfortunately, we encountered an issue while processing your order so we had to cancel it.