Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Black Friday FAQs

[ Edited ]

What is the holiday gift return and exchange policy at Best Buy?

Buy your gifts and other items this holiday with the peace of mind of easy returns. Purchases made October 13, 2020 through January 2, 2021 have an extended return period through January 16, 2021, excluding items purchased with a third-party contract (e.g., cell phones, cellular tablets and cellular wearables, AppleCare monthly plans, etc.), holiday products (e.g., artificial trees, lights, decorations, etc.) and major appliances. All other terms and conditions of the Best Buy Return & Exchange Promise apply.

How does the Best Buy Black Friday Price Guarantee work?

If you are a My Best Buy® member and you purchase a qualifying item (those identified 10/13/20–10/28/20 with a “Black Friday Price Guaranteed” message on them on BestBuy.com) and the price of the qualifying item goes lower than your purchase price prior to November 28, 2020, we will refund you for the difference between your purchase price and the lower price. Price applies to new items and excludes coupon, bundle, free-with-purchase offers and pricing errors. Best Buy plans reimbursement of the price difference in the following ways: Credit card purchases will be reimbursed on the credit card used at time of purchase; purchases with a Best Buy Gift Card will be reimbursed on the purchasing gift card; purchases with My Best Buy certificates will be reimbursed as My Best Buy points; and cash purchases will be reimbursed via a check mailed to the address on record for the My Best Buy account. Best Buy reserves the right to send a gift card or e-gift card as a method of reimbursement for the difference. Reimbursements will take place by December 14, 2020. See Black Friday 2020 for details. 

What are the different ways that I can shop Best Buy this holiday season?

You can shop in person, virtually or over the phone. You name it, we’ve got a way for you to shop.

• Visit BestBuy.com or use the Best Buy app if you prefer a digital experience.
  • Want to head to a store? We have enhanced safety measures and customer experience hosts who will greet you.
  • Schedule a store visit ahead of time.
  • Want a personal shopping experience? Set up a Home Expert consultation.

What are the different ways I can receive my items from Best Buy this holiday season?

This year, more than ever, you will have many options to get your purchases how and when you want to get them from easy, fast delivery to the convenience of visiting your local Best Buy.

What is contactless Curbside Pickup?

Contactless Curbside Pickup is a safe and convenient way to get your tech this holiday. Place your order online and select the “Curbside Pickup” option and your nearest store. Park in the designated “Curbside Pickup” area, let us know you’ve arrived, and our team will deliver your order directly to your vehicle while maintaining proper social distancing and safety protocols.

What safety protocols does Best Buy have this holiday season?

As has been the case throughout the pandemic, and especially this holiday season, nothing is more important to us than the safety of our customers and employees. To make sure everyone can safely shop:

• Customers and employees are required to wear a face covering. We will supply a face covering if you don’t have one.
  • All employees are following multiple safety guidelines, including daily wellness checks, wearing personal protective equipment, cleaning high-touch areas regularly, and more.
  • We will continue to limit the number of customers allowed in stores at a time throughout the holiday season. Each store will follow all local guidelines and we will allow no more than 40% of the store’s total maximum to follow the CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines.
  • Each store will have a dedicated customer experience host at the front of the store to help direct customers, answer questions and manage any lines.

Are Best Buy retail stores open on Thanksgiving Day?

No. Best Buy retail stores will not be open on Thanksgiving Day.

Does Best Buy offer layaway?

Best Buy does not offer layaway. However, Best Buy offers flexible financing options with the My Best Buy Credit Card, as well as a lease-to-own option with Progressive Leasing.