Add Product

Search Results:

PayPal Order Placed With Meechant

Doubt I'll get a reply since I see a bunch of other people here not getting any but I was ordering online through the app with PayPal as my payment option but when I was checking out I got an error saying it couldn't process my payment option.

Now on my Activity section of PayPal I have a 43 dollar "Order Placed With Merchant" status, no money has been taken out of my account and there doesn't seem to be an order placed on my BestBuy account.
Should I be worried that sometime between a month from now money is just going to be taken out?

pay pal

I cannot get pay pal credit to go through online. Can you help me with this. 

Card not processing?

I have one of those prepaid visa gift cards and was trying to purchase something and I just get an error that tells me to contact my bank does that mean I cannot use the card?

Gift Card Authorization Failed.

Long story short I tried to place an order earlier this morning in an attempt to get it shipped ASAP.

I made my purchase using 4 different gift cards I recieved for the holidays.

At the time of the purchase, all gift cards entered successfully after being verified by their pins.

I just noticed I got an email about 10 minutes after the order was placed telling me that on one of the gift cards "Authorization Failed" and another is "Awaiting Authorization".

I'm not sure of what action I can take here as I believe all gift cards were entered correctly.

I want to fix my order ASAP to get my order shipped out today.

Any info on what I can do to fix this?

Re: Gift Card Authorization Failed.

Highlighted

Authorization of gift card

Why am I waiting for an authorization of a gift card I used for my computer purchase?