Add Product

Search Results:

Late Package/ Uknown whereabouts

On November 24th, 2018 I purchased Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu edition from the online store. The package was set to be delivered by December 1st. The last tracking update was on November 29th at 16:43 labeled as "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations." The update before that was on November 26th at 18:10 labeled as "Package transferred to post office Auburn, AL."

I live in Auburn. So I don't understand why it's going from UPS, to my post office, and back to UPS. Anyway, I called UPS to get a real time status update, and all that could say was that they have created a shipping label and the package is not in their possession yet. Well who took my package to the post office right down the street from where I live? It's been 4 days and there hasn't been any other updates on my packages location, who's delivering, or when it's going to be delivered. I should have had it 2 days ago.

Product not delivered

I had an order that included multiple items including two air fryers.  I received an email indicating all items had shipped on November 21.  I received all the items and one of the air fryers.  The other air fryer when I go to track package just says that the label has been created and is awaiting pickup.  It still has yet to ship.  I have already paid for both of the air fryers.  Why did the ship separately and why did I only receive one of them??

SP

Order Hasn't Shipped in 10 days

Hello, 

I ordered a pc on black friday, and it was supposed to get here by Friday, Nov. 30. The order was stuck on "preparing" until then, and then I got a message on that day saying the order was delayed, and if I didn't receive by Dec. 30 it would be canceled. I figured you were busy from black friday, so I wasn't too suprirsed. However, it's been 10 days and I see that the item is still in stock on the website, and I haven't received any update on the order shipping. Also, my bank shows that I"m no longer being charged for the order. Should I just cancel the order now or will it still be delivered?  

Shipping

I'm expecting my TV mount for my new tv I bought on black Friday and it says I will receive it today but on FedEx it says it's still awaiting the actual package. Can anyone help me figure out when I will receive it, so I can get my TV off of the floor??

Re: Another Non-Delivery Problem

Im in the same boat. Ordered a monitor as well that was to be delivered to a store, but no word. They actually show it as "shipping" in the store, but been a week and no change. Never will order from this site again.

My order has been stuck in limbo, any chance of a reorder?

I ordered a product on November 19, 2018. Any chance that customer support can get UPS/USPS to finish deliver it. It's been stuck for nearly a week with no update on the shipping. I tried contacting both companies and they don't know where it is. 

Shipping stuck on initiated

Purchased an item online on 11/25, it says it shipped on 11/27. Under shipping progress all it says is "shipping initiated" on 11/29. UPS tracking # says a label was created on 11/29 and the USPS tracking # says its awaiting the package. It's 12/3 and it looks like the package is lost. Can someone please help me get my product replaced, it's a gift for christmas. I tried looking for help on twitter, and no one has gotten back to me after two days.

Poor delivery option from best buy and no support

I ordered a sony headphone from best buy on black friday and they shipped it through Ontrac. It was supposed to be delivered on Nov 30 but got delayed with no update on tracking. I tried to contact Ontrac with no response. I contacted Bestbuy to see if they could help and all they said was to contact Ontrac.

Finally, Ontrac replied and said they have lost the item. I contacted best buy and they said I need to get reimbursement myself from Ontrac and Bestbuy can not do anything. They said once I get reimbursement I can reorder the headphone at the same Black friday price. That was good. But Ontrac hardly replies and on their site it says the claim needs to come from the sender.

So basically right now I am a pingpong bouncing and contacting bestbuy and ontrac and I don't know what to do.

I hope someone will be able to help me in this situation.

Thank you!

Re: Package Awaiting UPS Pick Up

Hi, I am having the sane issue with my Lenovo laptop. I received notification that my item had shipped 6 days ago, upon checking Best buy tracking page it still waiting "waiting ups pick up." The tracking number received does not populate any information when tracked on UPS website. I called customer service and after being on the phone for over 30 minutes all they could really say is that its still waiting to be picked up and they are not sure why. Any idea why it would be waiting so long to be picked up

Re: Never received "Shipped" order

UPDATE: I've just switched my Smash Bros Ultimate order to an instore pickup instead of a delivery to eliminate any potential hassel there. If there is a way to switch my Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate order that was supposedly "shipped" (but obviously not) to an instore pickup as well, I'd much prefer that so I wont have to wait who knows how long to recieve my game. As far as my original post, there has been no other change. Monster Hunter still shows that it is shipped and awaiting UPS pickup like it has been for over a week now.