Add Product

Search Results:

Order "shipped", tracking says waiting for package from BestBuy, nothing received

I placed an order on 11/25/18.  Recieved an email saying it shipped on 11/26/18, scheduled for delivery on 11/30/18.  As of this morning 12/3/18, I have yet to recieve anything and ups/uspc still says awaiting package.  No updates from Best Buy.  I really need this package this week.  Any assistance out there?

Order Placed 11/24 - Still

Hi there - 

I am just trying to get details on when the monitor from my order will be shipped.  The order was placed 11/24.  A label was created on 11/26, and nothing happened after that.  I spoke to someone on the phone on 12/1.  She said the item was never sent, she would create a new order, and I would receive an email confirmation.  I've received no email, and the replacement monitor has been stuck on "Preparing" for several days.

I don't understand what the process is - I'm not sure why a public forum is the best way to resolve delivery issues.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

-Kelly

UPS -> USPS delivered to wrong local post office no update in days...

In my case, I see the following, which hasn't changed for days now.

Status Date Location Activity Future Event Current Event Past Event Past Event 

Delivery--

-

In Transit11/27/2018 10:34 A.M.-

Your UPS SurePost® package was transferred to the wrong post office. It is being corrected.

11/27/2018 3:57 A.M.-Received by the local post office
  11/26/2018 6:39 P.M.-Package transferred to post office
  11/24/2018 1:40 A.M.-Destination Scan
  11/23/2018 1:05 P.M.-Package transferred to post office
  11/21/2018 5:30 P.M.-Package transferred to post office
  11/21/2018 4:25 A.M.San Francisco, CA, United StatesDestination Scan
  11/21/2018 3:52 A.M.San Francisco, CA, United StatesArrival Scan
  11/21/2018 1:15 A.M.Lathrop, CA, United StatesDeparture Scan
Shipped11/20/2018 8:26 P.M.Lathrop, CA, United States

Origin Scan

Label Created11/20/2018 3:54 P.M.United States

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A friend also said that they had to eventually cancel/re-issue an order when it went via UPS -> USPS. In that case they claimed that they were making delivery attempts but in fact that was not the case.

This is unacceptable. Especially considering that this item was in stock in stores (Despite online saying not available in store), but they wouldn't honor the online price (early access) in store. I actually had purchased this keyboard the day before, and it then went on sale the next day. They told me I had to return the one I had (which I did) and order online. What a fiasco and totally unnecessary use of resources (time, delivery, etc).

Have not received my earphone, tracking stopped at 11/29/18

[ Edited ]

I purchased the Sony head phone on the Black Friday early access via Bestbuy website on November 20th, However, I never received my purchased, i checked the tracking number USPS {removed per forum guidelines} and it is showing transferring to the local post office on the November 29th. The scheduled delivery date was 11/30, but until today, I am still not receiving it

Valued Member

Order: Shipping label created, no movement, supposed to be received tomorrow.

I pre-ordered Just Cause 4 (Xbox one) and changed the order from pick up to shipped last week. A shipping label was produced on Fri. Nov. 30, but the package is still waiting for UPS to pick it up. How is it supposed to be delivered tomorrow? The released date, that is promised on my orders page.
This isn't the first time I've had this problem. Most of the orders were NEVER shipped at all, and I had to jump through hoops to get BB to resend; getting the product well after the promised delivery date.
Why does Best Buy have ALL of these problems just handing packages off to UPS?
I thought Elite Plus was priority shipping?

Reserving Item

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on November 26, 2018.

• Model: TRIDENT38001US
  • Sku: 6261708
  • Quantity: 1
  • Item Total:  $1,454.61
  • Order Number:  {removed per forum guidelines}

Per Best Buy's website, my order is in 'reserving item' status and my package is expected to arrive on December 5, 2018. Per Best Buy's automated phone service line, 1 (888) 237-8289 my order is 'awaiting inventory' and my 'get it by' date is December 5, 2018.

As you could imagine, I am eager to receive the product I purchased. While it is still two days prior to my promised date of receipt, I am concerned about receiving the product on time. My order status hasn't changed since the day I purchased the computer. The multitude of blog posts on Best Buy's support page regarding this very issue is most concerning. I've read multiple blog posts about customers who were in the same situation as I find myself today and they did not receive their products on time. Many other customer orders were delayed significantly beyond their initially promised delivery dates.

I would like a more personalized order update if it is possible. I would also like to know if there is a representative at Best Buy who can field a telephone call from me regarding my issue. If not, I will wait two more days and reply back if I still haven't received my product by the promised delivery date. Maybe I need to make a trip to a store location and speak to a representative there?

Thank you.

Re: Another Non-Delivery Problem

UPDATE:   Still waiting to hear from BB and/or OnTrac....

Never received "Shipped" order

I ordered a game (Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate) on Black Friday, that was said to be delivered by today Dec 3, 2018, which I never recieved. I've been checking the order status for awhile now and it says it's "shipped" but its still awaiting UPS pickup and has been pretty much since the day after I ordered the game. I thought it was odd that it said it was shipped but not picked up for over a week now so I thought maybe the tracking never updated on best buy.com I checked the tracking on the UPS site, and there is no package with that tracking number in their system; so I checked with USPS instead and their tracking says the exact same thing as best buy's does.

So what's the deal? Is my game on the way or not? I realize its the holiday season where there are tons of orders to fufill and things don't always go as planned, but if you mark something as "shipped" I expect it to, you know, actually be shipped and on the way.

I've also pre-ordered Smash Bros from best buy.com, which is due to release this Friday, Dec 7th. I sincerly hope that, that game will be delivered on time, on release day, like bestbuy.com says it will. If it doesn't, I can assure your that I will not be a happy customer and will most likely be detered from ordering on best buy.com again. I've already had one instance of this occur in the past, which coincidentally I believe was the last smash, Smash Bros Wii U. I quite like best buy and even considered working at a local store at one point, please don't let that happen.

Valued Member

Re: Order: Shipping label created, no movement, supposed to be received tomorrow.

Also, how is ground shipping priority?

Delayed Order

On Nov. 27th I ordered 2 item online and I recieved 1 (4k bluray Player)  of them and not the

other ( Phantom Jetson Gokart) on the 30th.  It said both would arrive same day. It has been a week now so I checked the tracking on the Gokart and for a week now the information hasnt changed from the shipping information has been sent to Fedex. They changed expected arrival to today but I have a good feeling its not gonna be here since the tracking info sounds like it hasnt even been shipped yet. So i would love to know what is going on here.