Add Product

Search Results:

Order is stuck waiting for UPS pickup

I ordered a Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Bundle over a week ago, it is scheduled to arrive today, but it is listed as still awaiting UPS pickup, why hasn't my order shipped yet?

Late Delivery By Over Two Days

I ordered a SanDisk - Ultra PLUS 128GB Memory Card on November 22 with an expected arrival date of the 29th.

As of this evening (December 1st), the package has still not arrived, and both Best Buy and UPS's trackers say nothing after it showed up at a center in Kentucky on the 26th.

I desperately needed this card last week, and I am beyond disappointed for the lateness and complete lack of response from Best Buy about the delay.

I have had plenty of great experiences in the past with Best Buy, but this has very much soured my likelihood of going back

Package not recieved

Hi, I ordered a moniter on 11/17/18 and still have not received it. Tracking number given by ups said it would be delivered on the 27. The 27 came and went so I checked usps tracking. That said it would be delivered the 29. It is now December 1 and I still don't have my package. 2 weeks after I bought it. Can anyone help me?

Absurdly Terrible Customer Service Options

It seems strange that when you order a $800 phone that the only option to do when it doesn't arrive is to wait an hour on hold, be directed, wait another hour just to be told that they won't do anything until they know FOR SURE that it's lost, i.e wait weeks for it not to show up. This is ridicilious, why is there no chat or email options and why is no one helping me locate or reshipping me a phone?

I'm about to dispute it on my credit card just so I'm not out the money with no phone and will likely contact the BBB next as for a company like best buy, the inability to correct the issue is ridiclious. Why can I chat 24/7 on amazon and get resent a lost item on amazon and not best buy? I told the rep I was on the phone with that I would dispute the charge if a solution could not solved while I was on the phone, after waiting 90-120 minutes, and they said, "okay, anything else." 

Another Non-Delivery Problem

So I Purchased a monitor on Nov 23, and decided to have the free shipping say it would be delivered on Fri Nov 30. I have gotten no notification that the item has been postponed, or anything other than a shipping confirmation on Nov 27. I need this monitor to finish projects by the end of the semester. I’m beyond irritated that I should have driven 30 minutes to pick up in store to assure that I would actually get the product I paid for. I’ve called my local store and they tell me that they can’t help because it was an online order, and that they don’t have any say in matters concerning an online order. There’s no culpability here. I’m the one being punished for spending my hard earned cash with a company that doesn’t care enough about its customers to change their shipping service provider.

Help!

Late Delivery

My order was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, November 27, 2018.

I've contacted best buy on facebook but didnt get any response. 

OVER ONE MONTH FOR DELIVERY?

Ordered a Galaxy S9 on 11/22 (I don't remember what delivery date I was supposed to have). I've been checking my order status daily only for it to say "preparing get it by Mon. December 3rd". I called customer service at the end of last week, held for about 37 minutes to talk to a representative for him to tell me it's waiting to be picked up. I asked what if I don't receive the package on Monday since I've got NO shipping information. He said "Then I guess you call us back."
I get a text this morning that says...
"Best Buy Order Status: We're sorry! There's a delay on order (-----)".
I click the link provided and it says "We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Wed, January 2, we'll let you know and cancel the order."
Does Best Buy think this is okay? To potentially make their loyal customers wait for over a month on something they ordered before Christmas? Who is the shipping company Best Buy uses? I've ordered things on Black Friday and usually in the Christmas rush from different retailers and still receive my packages in a reasonable amount of time.
Why are you unable to honor the price if I walk into the store and purchase it?
I feel like it makes more sense for you to honor the price you advertised than to lose the entire sale? There are plenty of unhappy people, these lost sales will start adding up.

Item ordered stuck on “reserving”

I ordered a few items on Black Friday, and while 3 of them were delivered, one has been stuck on “reserving” status for weeks. It still says it’s expected to be delivered tomorrow, but I’ve never even gotten a shipping confirmation for it, because it’s still being reserved. I could use some help.

Thanks

Order Delayed?

So I placed an order online on thanksgiving for a bundle and selected in-store pickup. My pickup date was December first, however, only one of the products of the bundle arrived and the other three have been updated with the status "order delayed". Every time I have checked since, there is not change and it's telling me that my order may be fulfilled by December 31st, and if not a refund will be issued. Also, since one product in the bundle did deliver, it's telling me I must pick it up by friday or it will be cancelled and returned. Since the bundle was on sale and it is a car audio kit, I need to get the whole bundle for any of the products to be used. This causes a problem for me because the best buy I ordered this bundle to is a two hour drive from my house. After seeing these updates, I proceeded to call best buy customer support, where I was offered little to help, only been told that one item was ready for pickup, and when I asked about the other three, was simply told that there was no possible update on them. In an attempt to figure out what was going on, I checked the in store abaliability and the other three products are all listed as in stock at the store that I ordered the bundle to?! I am now concerned as to what is happening with the rest of my order and if it will even show up or not... I have reached out multiple times in a searh for answers, yet I have not given any update or help in an way. This is my last resort as I really do not want to cancel my order because of how good the sale was and my interest in the bundle, but at this point I really don't know what else to do...

Ordered multiple items, 1 shipped to wrong address

Hello, I placed an order on 11/22 that shipped on 11/26.  1 item went to the correct address but the other item went to an old address.  It looks like it delivered but I have no idea of knowing if it'll be returned or what happened to the package.  Any way to reach out?  Thanks!