Add Product

Search Results:

Order STILL preparing

I made two separate orders, one on the 24th and one this past Wednesday (just yesterday) and both still say preparing. I understand why the order from yesterday does but I placed my first order almost a week ago and still have got no shipping updates. It says it’s expected to arrive tomorrow but I highly doubt it.

Order was stuck on “initiated”

Ordered the iPad Pro 11in with the Smart Folio Keyboard on Tuesday. Paid the expedited to get it on Thursday. I managed to get my iPad a day early, but my Folio Keyboard hasn’t even been shipped. When I finally got the message that it was shipped late Wednesday, I checked the tracker and it was stuck on “initiated” come Thursday (when it was suppose to arrive), it stayed on “initiated” throughout the whole day. It wasn’t until 11:36pm that it changed. I usually don’t care if it’s only a day later or even two, but I actually paid for it to be delivered to me in two days only for it to be delayed. 

Item says shipped, but tracking status hasn't updated

Hi,

I ordered a TV and soundbar on Nov. 20th. The TV was delivered, but the soundbar's status says it was initiated the 21st, and there was a UPS tracking number generated, but there has been no status change since then, and its coming up on two weeks now. I was charged for it already, and there was no warning to expect any kind of delay in shipping.

Is it supposed to take this long or has there been some error?

Thanks.

Online Order and Customer Support

I have been on the phone with your customer service dept for over an hour regarding my online order that has not shipped and was supposed to be delivered today 11/30/2018. There was a USPS generated tracking number created for this order on 11/25/18 but this order has not been received by the carrier. I also received an email today telling me my order has been delayed. None of your customer service representatives are able to help me and I have asked to speak with the customer service supervisor/manager after being placed on hold and transferred to four different people the last person told me there are no customer service supervisors or managers and that I need to go into the store to speak to a manager/supervisor. I then proceeded to call your corporate office and was told by the operator that there are customer service supervisors/managers and that she could not help me but transferred me back to the customer service number where I am once again on hold waiting. This is absolutely ridiculous. I need help figuring out where my order is.

USPS Awaiting Item

I ordered some games last week and they have were marked shipped on Tuesday, they are suppose to arrive by Monday. However, tracking clearly still shows like the package was never sent out as it reads"Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item". Please reply thanks.

USPS Awaiting Item

We placed an order on Nov the 19th for the echo dot and fire tv stick 4k bundle, it shipped via UPS the following day and was transferred to the post office a few days ago but no updates since, UPS say it was trandferred to our local post office and post office still say they're awaiting the item still. 

It looks like it's lost now, how do we go about reshipping to fulfill the order?

No tracking Status

BB website says shipped but no tracking info from UPS or USPS. I suppose to receive today but nothing.

Some help, please.

Re: Order has been ‘Preparing’ for days

I ordered a Galaxy S9 on 11/22. Order status says preparing and get it by December 3rd. Automated customer service says it's waiting to be picked up by the carrier (it's said this for 3 days). Spent 37 minutes on hold waiting for a representative, he said they have until Monday at 8pm to deliver it. I asked what if it's not delivered on Monday? His response was "Then I guess you call us back."
So I can hold for another 30 minutes to an hour? Sure!
I'm wondering how I'll have it by Monday, December 3rd when it hasn't even been picked up on Friday.
I don't even know who the package is shipping through or have a tracking number.
IF I do receive it on Monday, that'll be 12 days from the date I ordered to to receive the package.

Formal Complaint

I bought a Sony 1000XM2 noise cancelling headphones for $199 as a part of Thanksgiving deal.This product never reached me.Best buy said that the item has been shipped but the careir(UPS) said they had not received the package from Best Buy yet.I had to call numerous number of times to the Best Buy Customer Support to know what was going on.First few times they told me to wait till the delivery date even when the tracking details were not bein updated from the "Initiated" state.Finally after the delivery date i was able to get them process my refund.This headphone was available at other retailers in the deal price and i chose best buy to buy it,eventually i did not recieve this product and now its price has gone upto $349.

I was not able to get the product i desired thanks to Best Buy for that!

Package Not Delivered - No Tracking Information Updated

My wife and I ordered a Nintendo Switch online during the black friday promotion. We got an estimated delivery of one week, the estimated delivery date being today 11/30. My wife got an email notification that the order had shipped the day we placed the order,11/23. The package tracking provided by Best Buy said to expect the package to be delivered two days early, Wednesday 11/28.

I have had a bad feeling from the start because although Best Buy claimed that the order has been "in transit" since the day it was shipped, both UPS and USPS tracking information has been stuck at "Shipment ready for UPS" and "USPS Currently Awaiting Package"

My wife contacted UPS to which they responded they have no record of ever receiving the package from Best Buy. I was directed to verify that the package was shipped as scheduled by the shipper [Best Buy].

I called Customer Service on Wednesday to confirm that the package was shipped, per UPS request. I'm a laid back guy, and I understand how the Customer Service industry can be stressful, so I'm always sure to remain patient and respectful. The customer service rep informed me that the package had been picked up by UPS. I voiced my concern about neither tracking information reflecting the information she was telling me. In a round about way, without addressing my concern, she told me to call back on Friday if the package does not arrive as scheduled.

Low and behold it's Friday and the Switch was not delievered, nor has any tracking information been updated. 

At this point I'd rather just get a refund and buy a Switch in the store and take the loss on the Mario Kart promotion. This has been a terrible experience.