Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Order has been ‘Preparing’ for days

@John-BBY Can you or any other moderator answer my question for me please. I keep getting my posts deleted and it comes to this thread for some reason. My question has nothing to do with my order being in the "preparing" stage. 

Re: Order has been ‘Preparing’ for days

Can any mods please help me? I would appreciate it. @KyleR-BBY @John-BBY @Bill-BBY @Alexandra-BBY

Cancel "In Progress" Order.

Hello, I made a purchase on BestBuy.com last thursday (22nd) and it stated I could expect my product delivered on December 3rd. Issue is my order is still "In Progress" and has not yet shipped, while all my orders I did that that same night have already shipped and most have even been delivered.

I found the time it was taking unusual so I did some Googling and found out this is a common issue - orders stated as "In Progress" until it can no longer be delivered on time as predicted. Problem is: I'm moving out very soon. From the COUNTRY. So I my delivery being on time is a must. What I wanted to do was cancel the order, since I apparently still have the option as "Cancel Item", but I fear they might take even longer to refund me (If I even need one) and may lead to even more of a headache. 

I called the bank and they have told me the purchase has been authorized but the establishment (BestBuy.com) has not yet confirmed it the purchase - so I assume I have not been charged (?). I'm short on time so any action has to be taken quickly and mistakes must not be made. I figure someone can help me? Customer Service? 

Thanks in advance.

Re: Cancel "In Progress" Order.

Can I cancel the item? How is the procedure? If I cancel it, can they still confirm the purchase and charge me?

Order still says "Preparing"

I placed an order on Black Friday (11.23.18) from the Eastgate best buy in Cincinnati. At the time, I was going to go pick it up from another local store, but before we finished the order the other store had sold out. Instead of waiting a few days to pick it up once the inventory was replenished, I decided to go ahead and have it scheduled for delivery for sometime this week. I'm not exactly sure where my purchase would be coming from, however I just want to ensure that I don't end up in the same situation as some of these other customers who have waited weeks or even months longer due to the warehouse "missing" their order. Any information would be greatly appreciated and I hope you all at Best Buy had a wonderful holiday!

My order is still processing?

[ Edited ]

(removed per forum guidelines)

I placed this order but it says processing. I placed an order after that which is airway being derived. Can you please advise when my order (removed per forum guidelines) will be shipped?

Kae

My order and its progress

Hi,

I ordered a gaming PC on Sunday, November 25, 2018. The expected delivery date says Wednesday, December 5. I called customer support and they said it is possible for it to even arrive as early as the 28th. The progress bar in my order status is almost halfway full with green, does this mean it will come a little early? I'm hoping to have it by Friday so I can use it over the weekend. Also, my order is a store pickup order, so when it arrives they will email me and I have to go pick it up from the store. How long do Best Buy packages usually take to arrive? Can anyone estimate when my package will arrive keeping in mind that I ordered it on November 25?

Thank you so much,

Kae

Package status

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I recently placed an order, which had an estimated arrival date of Nov.27th via USPS but hasn't arrived yet. I've noticed that on the tracking information it has been stuck at "In transit to next facility since Nov.23rd, so I just wanted to see if it would be possible to confirm the status of the package, and whether it is still on the way. I can provide the order number if needed.

Thanks,

Rocky (removed per forum guidelines)

Bought online never received it advertisement 2 day shipping

Purchased xbox one s 11.19.18 never got as promised on 11.23.18 still haven't received it been calling got excuses even Corp hung phone up on me best buy very disappointed just keep getting around have screen shots to prove the bull they give us customers
Kae

Order not out of preparing stage

Hi,

I ordered my gaming PC on the morning of November 25 yet it has not even gotten out of the preparing stage. Shouldn't it have shipped by now? Can it arrive early?

Thanks,
Kae