Add Product

Search Results:

Shipment

I ordered a nintendo switch mario cart bundle on11/22/18 I the money has came out of my account and i have a get it by date of 11/30/18 but my order still says preparing and I'm hearing from alot of people on the web they arw sold out. I called customer support and they assured me i would get it bt 11/30/18 but i wonder why it's taking so long to ship. I absolutely need this item as it is a christmas gift for mt daughter. If i do not recieve the item will besr buy give me the console and game for the same price as the bundle? I have been loosing sleep over these for 3 days worried i will not receive my order... Someone Please help.

Re: Order has been ‘Preparing’ for days

I've got the same problem.  I ordered a pixel 3xl the morning of the 22nd and the order status has been "in progress" with no estimated ship date or any new information.  I've tried calling stores and Best Buy customer service and it has been zero help.  

Purchased an item as a guest , But the BestBuy hasnt approved the transaction yet.

I purchased an item through bestbuy site in Friday , As soon as i made the payment through my credit card, ammount has been deducted from my acount, But i didnt recieve an email regarding transaction 

So i contacted bank ,  They informed me that payment has beeen dispatched from there end , But its stil in the pending state from bestbuy end ,  

What can i do to resolve this issue ? It is been 3 days  now, I am afraid thatr i wont be able refund my money.

Preparing Item

I ordered a series three Apple Watch and it’s been stuck preparing for the last 3 days. I tried looking up how long items should prepare before being shipped but I couldn’t find any answers so I was hoping someone would be able to assure me that this is normal and I’ll still be getting my order around the estimated delivery date. Thank you

Question regarding my order.

Hello. I purchased the Xbox One X 1TB Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle with 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray - Gray Gold on November 22nd and on that day, it told me that my package will be delivered by Monday, December 3rd. The next day (November 23rd) I checked the item on the website and it said that if I ordered it on Nov 23rd, it would be here by Nov 30th. Why will my order take longer to get here while if I ordered on the 23rd, it would get here by Nov 30th? I'm a little annoyed with this as well because when I ordered the item on Nov 22nd, I didn't have the option to pick it up in the store, but if I ordered it on the 23rd, I had the option. I understand why I didn't have the option on the 22nd, but I wish I would have known that I could have waited the next day and will be able to pick it up in my store. 

The main question I have though is why will my order take longer to get here while if I ordered on the 23rd, it would get here by Nov 30th? It doesn't make sense to me. Also, my order has been stuck on preparing since the day I ordered the item. No big deal since I'm assuming nothing gets prepared over the weekend which I understand, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the help.

Re: Question regarding my order.

It actually still says that if I order today that my item will be here by the 30th. This makes no sense at all.

“Reserving Item” for over a week now

I ordered a laptop on Nov. 17 since my old one broke and I’m in college. It’s been over a week now and my item is still being “reserved”. It’s supposed to arrive on Wednesday 28, but I don’t see that happening considering that I have not heard anything about the order since I placed it! What’s even more frustrating is that I can’t even cancel the order. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Was it resolved?

Order still preparing

Hi, I ordered an Insignia HDTV yesterday but my order still in preparing. Could you guys see if the order can be complete today?

@John-BBY I'm sure you can see that a lot of people have responded to this post, including the original poster who said that your response didn't answer their question... The link you provided doesn't mention the "preparing" or "in progress" order status at all. 

Can you please give us some useful information if you're going to mark a post as solved?

I’m in the same boat as you. I also purchased that bundle on the same day as well