Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Need to know where my online order is.

To clarify, I had chose the option of store pick up for this delivery.

Tracking shows no updates since package shipped...

Hello - I placed an order for John Wick 2 (DVD) on 11/22 and received shipment confirmation with tracking info on 11/23. I haven't received this package and when I track the package, it still says "pre-shipment" and USPS is waiting to receive package. Can someone look into this and either reship the item or refund my money? Thanks!

Label created on Nov.27th. until now

Hello.

I ordered 4 smart phones and got 3.
Tried hours but could not speak with costumer center by phone, I went to local Bestbuy store. But manager said, I have to call.
Can you tell me if it is on the way or never started?
Thank you.

Re: Label created on Nov.27th. until now

UPS said, Contact to seller.

Tracking Details.

Shipment Ready for UPS

Service
UPS Next Day Air Saver®

Weight
1.00 LBS

Shipped / Billed On
11/27/2018

Shipment Category
Package

Order shipped last week but hasn’t appeared to make any progress in shipping

I ordered Hitman 2 for Xbox One when it went on sale on Cyber Monday, it shipped on Wednesday. I look at the tracking info and all it says is:

November 29, 2018
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

My order page says it was supposed to be here last Friday. What’s going on?

Re: Reserving Item

Update: It's December 5, 2018 and I received a text that my order has been delayed. My new 'delivery date' is January 4, 2019.

This is bad business. If you don't have the product, you shouldn't sell the product. There was no warning to me as the consumer that you didn't have the inventory. All I was made aware of was that I would receive the product 9 days after online purchase. At the 9 day mark, Best Buy voids their original promise and says instead it will take 39 days.

Seems like a bait and switch to me. I've now invested my time and money in your product when I could have originally bought it from Amazon. You had the better deal at the time - only if I knew then that you didn't actually hace the stock to make your promises.

Seriously disappointing.

Re: Label created on Nov.27th. until now

[ Edited ]

Please contact me {removed per forum guidelines}

Shipping delayed

I made an order on 11.23.18. I was notified that the item shipped on 11.24.18 and should be delivered no later than 12.3.18. I have not been notified of late delievery and the status still says "shipped, arrive by 12.3.18." 

I reached out to customer service but was not able to receive much help. I was told to just wait. 

Is there anyway to track down this item and make sure it ships soon? This is a time sensitive item.

Thank you. 

Re: Order shipped last week but hasn’t appeared to make any progress in shipping

I just bought an 800 dollar on sale alienware monitor and it is supposed to be here according to them today or tomorrow but when I use the ups tracking that they gave me it just says Label Created 12/03/2018 - 8:52 A.M. Shipment Ready for UPS I think they have issues with their online fulfillment.

Worried on Delivery Delay

[ Edited ]

I order an TV on Black Friday, The item not yet delivered. The order id 

removed per forum guidelines}

When I order, it is updated in the bestbuy site as it will be delivered by 30th November. I taught,  I will receive the TV by 30th November and can setup my TV on weekend. But I didn't receive a response.

I contacted best buy support/Puralator but I am not getting the expected delivery date. I got frustrated on your poor service.why you provided the incorrect delivery date when  I ordered, if you could not able to deliver on time.

Wait ! Wait ! No clear response///