Add Product

Search Results:

Stolen Package

I bought something from Best Buy website and it says it was delivered on 11/28; however, I could not find the package around my house. I'm assuming someone might have stolen my package. Can Best Buy do anything about this?

I have not received my order but your system states it was delivered.

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I placed a few orders on black friday.  Your system shows that

Order Number:  {removed per forum guidelines} and Order Number {removed per forum guidelines}  were delivered on 11/26/2018.  The shipping company's system states that the boxes were left at the front door which is definitely not true.  I was home all day and when I was leaving to pick up my kids from practice, I saw one box at the side of the garage door and not at the front door as stated on their manifest.  No one knocked on my door.  The box that I only received is noted with order number {removed per forum guidelines}

I did not receive Order Number {removed per forum guidelines}  

Please advise what steps are required to open a case and have my remaining items delivered / sent. 

Edson

My Package says delivered but I have not recieved it

Misdelivered Package

Hello

I recieved an email notification that part of my order was delivered on Nov. 29, but I didn't receive anything,

and the tracking info shows that it was delivered to a different city and signed for by someone who is definitely not me.

Please advise as to next step.

Missing Package

I recevied one of my packages, when I paid for the same day deliver. Got a text stating that my second item was delayed and it should be delivered the next day.   Tracked my order which was being delivered by your 3rd party company DELIV, it showed that Three different drivers had my package but yet no one delivered it but marked the item as delivered.    I tried to call Customer Service was on hold for 1:45 mins when I just couldn't hold anymore.  I am a point where I am going to dispute the charge on my credit card. I am not going to pay for something I didn't get. 

dont receive package

[ Edited ]

Hi,

My order : #{removed per forum guidelines}

I bought a laptop on 11/22/18, and received a delivery confirmation on 11/26/19. But the package did not arrive at my residence.

The signature of the person who received the package according to UPS, I do not know.

I contacted via chat via Best Buy's website, they informed me that I needed to check with UPS directly.

In contact with UPS, they say they delivered the order and can not do anything, which is for me to resolve with the shipper.

It's been 4 days and I have not had a return yet.

If anyone could help me, I'd be grateful.

Regards,

Eduardo {removed per forum guidelines}

Delivered not delivered

Hi, who would can I contact to track an item I purchased from Best Buy that has not been delivered but it says that it was delivered in the tracking history? I followed the suggestions from the following link and send Alexandra-BBY a private message but I have not heard anything back. https://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Holiday-Support-2018/My-Order-Says-Delivered-But-I-Can-t-Find-It/td-p/... Who should I be talking with? Thanks

Where is my new phone??

I ordered new iphone se, and it should be delivered in nov. 26th. Usps tracking says they left my stuff in/at mailbox, but I couldn't receive it. I waited a whole week, but it dosen't arrive yet. I'm very nervous because usps maybe lost my stuff. I wanna refund or redelievry, OR maybe claim to usps. If my address is something wrong, I can give correct address. I can pay for additional shipping price.. Please help me to find my stuff, or refund it. I can't return item beacuse I don't know where it is, either.

Item not received, marked as delivered online

My item was marked as delivered and left in our mailbox, I checked my mailbox as well as my home's surroundings and even with our next door neighbors and still nothing, is there something Best Buy can do to figure out what happend to my package?

tracking a package

Bought a laptop on sunday. According to the Best Buy web site it shipped on Monday. The only information on the UPS site is that a label was printed. The package should have been in my posession in 2 or 3 days, it's friday, where is my package?