Add Product

Search Results:

best buy take no responsibility for online order not received by customer

I ordered an item during the holiday and best buy told me it was delivered on 11/26. We are new to the city and have no relatives and friends here to even sign the receipt form. Didn't receive anything. Contacted best buy 3 times today. Customer service was super rude. The lady named Kristin told me to call UPS. Talked with UPS who told me to call Bestbuy. Back and forth couple times with both parties and no one takes responsibility. Told me they won't reship or return.Super upset. Any hotline number or anyone to call?

Re: Multiple packages falsely stated as delivered

This is resolved.

I talked to the mailman today. He looked through the mail box, but didn't find anything. He told me he would look at the other mail boxes. I asked him if he dropped off the mail on Monday, but said another person did and he would met up with him to ask. Eventually, a neighbor came by in the afternoon and dropped off the packages. He said he would have dropped by earlier, but it was raining hard. The packages were boxes and not the envelopes, which I intitally thought since the items usually come in an envelope. I also submitted an inquiry on USPS and got an email that they would look into it. Just have to wait for them to contact me so I can tell them it has been resolved since the email they sent is a do not reply source. 

Re: Possible lost package

I was able to contact another person at Best Buy and they are handling it.

Items says delivered via text and email but NEVER RECEIVED!!!

Hello,

I came here to receive assistance as the email I received regarding my recent order during Black Friday says my items were delivered but did not provide any further guidance or instructions on if they were missing. Both the email I received and the text message stated all three items were delivered. In tracking the package, it says it was left in or at the mailbox and the carrier was lsted as both USPS and UPS. Oddly, the Best Buy website says it was delivered 11/27/18 @ 2:26pm but the carrier says delivered @ 4:26pm. 

I have checked my mailbox yesterday (11/27/18) at approx 5:36pm, this morning 6:50am, and later today again at 7:00pm. I still have not received the items I ordered. Please provide guidance/assistance on what steps I need to take to receive my missing items as this is very frustrating to see it says delivered but I never received my order.

Re: Items says delivered via text and email but NEVER RECEIVED!!!

Same! My Razer keyboard I ordered on Black Friday said it delivered today at 3:16pm and I was at the door at like 3:20 and checked and nothing was there! Please help Best Buy!!!!!

Never Received Order

The items I ordered over the Black Friday sale seem to be lost. Tracking from UPS/USPS said it was delivered to my front door, but I never received it. I live in a pretty quite neighborhood, so lost packages has never been an issue. Unforuntately I guess there is a first time for everything. Please help if available.

Lost item

I ordered a dell laptop i got a notification it had been delivered today on my doorstep by UPS which is very irresponsible.(i was actually home when they delivered they should have rang the doorbell)
My package is nowhere to be found i contacted both ups and Best buy but none of them have given me any assistance!!!!

didn't get a package that was delivered.

I didnt get a packaged that was delivered today and it very expensive item and UPS didnt do anything for me when I called them.  

Missing Order {removed per forum guidelines}

[ Edited ]

Hello-   I ordered an item and it was shipped on November 24, 2018.  The order was switched from UPS to the postal service for delivery. Tracking said the item was delivered to a Dock on November 28th at 6.59pm.... and signed for at the dock. My delivery address is a residential address with no DOCK and I was home at the time of the so called delivery 6.59pm

Package "delivered" but not there

We recently ordered our kids gifts for the Holidays from BB. We got a notice that our package had been delivered, however there are no packages at our home. We saved and spent a lot for these gifts. What can we do to double check that it was delivered to the correct address? PLEASE HELP