Add Product

Search Results:

Missing package

I just had two of my orders from my Black Friday shopping “delivered.” Unfortunately, only one of the packages arrived. I checked the tracking info claiming the package in question was delivered yesterday at 9:53 am ( or 10:53, there’s conflicting information. The package that was delivered arrived at 5:30). The tracking information claimed it was left in/near the mailbox. During the delivery time my sister was home, she saw no package. I searched around the house and checked with neighbors but found nothing. I’ve never had an issue with this before and am extremely disappointed/annoyed. I want the gifts that I purchased,

I also find it troubling that despite manually typing the address I wanted the items delivered to, I have packages within the same order arriving at different locations ( my house and my parents house). I don’t really understand this.

Missing/Stolen Package

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Was informed via email that my BesyBuy order has been delivered, but cannot find the package anywhere - please help!

My brother was there the entire time and did not see any delivery person from UPS.

Please let me know how top proceed.

Thanks

Andrew (removed per forum guidelines)

Laptop order missing

I received email from BestBuy that laptop order has been delivered at my home address. I was home entire day and did not receive any delivery. Shipping provider OnTrac also says it was delivered outside my door. 

I checked with apartment front office and neighbor but no one have received any package.

Package missing

I ordered a parrot bebop 2 and the package says it was delivered yesterday but I had no package at my house is there anything I can do about this?

Possible lost package

I placed an order for a laptop on the 22nd and UPS marked it as delivered on the 26th, but it never actually delivered.  The time UPS said it delivered is 11/26/18 at 2:44 PM, but I did not see any UPS trucks at that time so I have no clue what is going on.  By the way, yes I looked all over and the package was nowhere to be found.  There was also someone at home to sign for the package and we usually receive UPS packages at 6 PM to 8:00 PM whenever stuff is ordered and being delivered by UPS.  I searched online and read some people have this issue and the package delivers the next day, but nothing was delivered on the 27th either.  I have given Best Buy a call and was told to wait 2 more days, but it is concerning when the package is already marked as delivered and more time is going by with no answers.  Should a trace have been started with UPS? What if UPS delivered to the wrong address or scanned it as delivered, but never delivered it? 

What is also weird is while I was tracking the UPS tracking number, it actually said it was out for delivery on Saturday, which did not happen and they changed it to delivery on Monday.  That scan does not show up anymore on the tracking information.  Also, whenever I call Best Buy the automated system says the package is in transit, but on UPS the tracking information states that it is already delivered.

Right now due to the package being marked as "delivered", I have no idea when to expect this package to arrive and don't have time to wait all day for it every day until it finally arrives.  Any suggestions?

Stolen Package - USPS left my package at the door and now it is nowhere to be found.

Hello,

I ordered a switch game “Mario Rabbids” Saturday morning and was informed that I would be receiving the game Friday Nov 30. I got an email today that the package was delivered. I wasn’t planning on being there today so the item was left at the door. I texted my roommate to see if he could get it but he was already on his way to work. He returned home from work and said that there was nothing in the mailbox or anything. He asked around the house and no one knew anything. This led me to believe that the item was stolen from the front of my house. People steal from porches all the time in my neighborhood hence I was planning to be at home Friday to receive it to AVOID this. This was bought online as part of the Black Friday weekend sale- as a gift for someone and now the price is double from what it was so I don’t know what to do! Help! How can I get this fixed!

missing package

[ Edited ]

Hello to whom it may concern
I am contacting you because, I recently visited your store with the address, 23000Eureka Rd Taylor MI 48180 on 11/22/18, and bought new Galaxy S9 64GB (unlocked) phone with the order number of {removed per forum guidelines}, that was to be delivered on 11/29/18, according to your print out of my receipt and your website under the" Find Guest order status". I needed it to be delivered on 11/29/18 because there would've been someone at the house to safely receive my package. The problem is now is that I received a text message from your stating that my package has been delivered at 11/27/18 at 11:52 pm, after I woke up on 11/28/18 and seen that text message I immediately went out at 5 Am to look for my package which wasn't there or any where around my mailbox or my door or side door. So I need to know if my package was delivered on 11/27/18 why wasn't I notified of this earlier than (11:52 PM, 8 minutes from MIDNIGHT via text message from your website). I need to know who I have to talk to about getting a new phone, since because I wasn't notified of the correct delivery date someone has now helped themselves to my brand new unlocked phone that was carelessly left at my door without notification to me. If someone could get back to me on this matter it would be greatly appreciated.
Jen

Missing item in package

Hello, I recently ordered 4 items but only received 3. The invoice included lists all 4 items and purchase history says they were all delivered together but I am missing an item. Please advise how I should continue with this issue.

Re: missing package

Is there any other place i can contact to see about my issue i have already sent in 3 seperate emails to corporate responsibility website? i put in the link just in case someone else wants to start emailing corporate because it looks like this forum is just a way for customers to try and help each other, which is a nice concept if there was a resolutionof the issues, but i need my package and i need someone to answer me about my issue.

https://corporate.bestbuy.com/contact-corporate-responsibility/

Re: missing package

this will be the 8th email I have sent today about this issue