Add Product

Search Results:

Package Not Delivered (Or maybe delivered to wrong city)

[ Edited ]

My order number is {removed per forum guidelines}

The package was mailed by UPS on Monday and delivered to the local post office on Wednesday. USPS shows the package as delivered in Oklahoma City, OK instead of my mailing address in Chicago, IL. 

Can you help? It not, can you cancel the order and process the refund?

Thanks.

Re: Where is my new phone??

Sorry. I found it. Sorry for my misunderstanding..

It is solve!

Package was never delivered by USPS its been over 24 hrs. I NEED SOMEONE TO FIX THIS

Best Buy email said delivery date was 11/30/18.  USPS said they left it in my mailbox on 11/27/18 which is not possible as the items would not fit in there.  I called your fantastic customer service line which was unable to help me because my package to be delivered today 11/30/18 but they waited to give that little nugget of info after all the promises of fixing this and pretending to reship my items. The phone number for BB says its on its way, USPS says its delivered, BB website order status says delivered, BB made sure to charge my card.  Still no gifts. I need someone to contact me to fix this.  

UPS lost my package

My package was supposed to be delivered on Nov 28th. I called UPS to request if i could pick it up. A customer service agent called me and said i could get it pick up in their distribution center. I went and found out that they have it in the truck for delivery. I was told if i want to have it pick up or redeliver to other address. I chose the latter and i was promised it will be delivered the next day. The following day, the status was still showing rescheduled delivery, i called UPS and was told it is still ready for pick up in their distribution center and i could come anytime to pick it up. I went to find out that they will be sending it back to USPS to get the address corrected. The UPS customer rep was not aware that it will be taken back to USPS. After several calls with UPS, they cannot locate the package. USPS website is still shwoing that they are waiting for receive the package from UPS. All the wasted time let me to decide to contact bestbuy customer service. I explained to the bestbuy customer service that UPS told me that they could no longer find the package and would eventually declared such as LOST. The bestbuy customer service insisted that i wait for the package in which i kept repeating myself to her that UPS said they lost it and i have to contact bestbuy to get replacement. After 45 minutes of holding and talking with the bestbuy customer service on the line, i don’t think that she could help me. She said she could not send a replacement. So here i am, writing my experience as I don’t know who could help me get my package as i terribly need this before the 7th of Dec. can someone please HELP?!

Guest Order says delivered but not my City/State

Hey there. My wife placed a Guest Order and it says delivered, but we never received it. The City and State on the so-called delivery is not my City nor my State. Please help. It's a present for my Mom.

Re: Item not received

bump

Tracking says items delivered but items have not arrived

I ordered two items on November 22. The items were shipped via UPS, which transferred them to USPS. The tracking information indicates that the items were delivered to our home on November 30, but they have not actually arrived. We have been home at all times since the supposed time of delivery and could not have missed any delivery. I could not find any link on the Best Buy web site to report the issue or get help.

Re: Package was never delivered by USPS its been over 24 hrs. I NEED SOMEONE TO FIX THIS

Please assist

Missing Delivery

Hi,

I bought headphones last week. It says the item was DELIVERED yesterday, but I was home all day and I don't see any deliveries or someone ring the bell to deliver the item. I called Bestbuy customer service, waited for 1 hour then someone picked up then she transferred me to another department and I waited again for another 30 minutes until the phone disconnected. I am very frustrated. Is there someone who I can talk to? 

Thank You,

JT5

Item not delivered What do I do?

Please tell me what to do. One of the items I ordered did not arrive, no neighbor has it, etc. Tracking said it was delivered and I've waited a few days.