Add Product

Search Results:

No email confirmation

Hello,
I completed an online order on 11/22 and I still haven't received an email confirmation. I didn't write down the order number because email confirmations normally come within minutes. My card has been charged. I called and talked to two different Best Buy customer service reps and they don't see an order and tell me to wait 24 hours. My card should not be charge if there is no record of my order. Please help!

Purchased online iTunes card via email - not recieved

I purchased an iTunes gift card to be revived via email because it stated the email would be sent with the iTunes card info within the hour of purchase. It’s been 5 house now and still no email. And the order status only says “order received”. The only reason I purchased it this way was to get it within the hour other wise I could have endured the traffic going to the Best Buy store by now had I known sending the email would have taken this long. My card has been charged and it’s showing up as a purchase on my account. All I’m missing is the email with the iTunes card information.

Order Stuck In Progress for 8 hours and still not moving

Hi,

I made an order for in store pickup. My order has been stuck for 8 hours in progress. I was supposed to get same day pickup. Can you help resolve that?

Thanks.

Re: Order Stuck In Progress for 8 hours and still not moving

I had the same thing happen.  Once I realized the store was closing soon, I called and asked if I could expect the item to be ready or not today.  They were unable to answer, and forwarded me to a call center.  The person I spoke to here gaurenteed me it would be ready tonight.  They made this judgement based on the exact same information I had available.  Well, I guess that was incorrect, because the store is now closed, and my order still says Preparing.  I'm a bit surprised that calling customer service was not only completely unable to help at all, but also directly gave me incorrect information.  I would have gladly picked a different store to pick it up from, if I had any way of knowing that this one would be unable to do anything about my order.

My main concern at this point is that I'll still get the item at the correct price...

It is ridiculous in this day and age that they can't track an order. If the inventory is available, and it should be easy for the software to track that, they should allow us to head to the store and pickup the item.

Last time my cable company was delayed for an appointment, they apologized and gave me a discount on my next cycle bill.

You can't call and you go to store after few hours and then get told it is not in the system yet.

order in progress

Hello there, I ordered a computer online on Nov. 22, and it is still listing the order for it as "in progress." Will I still get my item? I'm conserned that I will not, and will miss the sale. the same computer is available in store, so I'm unsure whats the hold up. Please contat me when you can, Thank you.

Re: Lost Order Number

Same as me but I ordered on Thanksgiving. Very disappointing! No other site does this.

Order stuck on preparing

is there any way to see what is going on with my order?  I was charged twice on 11/21.

Order Status Stuck in Preparing

I ordered 2 iPhones separately, both on 11/22. One has been delivered, the other is stuck in “preparing” status with no explanation. Is there any way to determine what the hold up on this item is?