Add Product

Search Results:

No confirmation email.

Ordered a Razer Blade Stealth for $1399. Was charged for it but have yet to receive any email confirmation nor does it appear in my account purchase history. I also selected store pick up so I don't know if that affected my order, but still nothing.

Re: No confirmation email

customer service says "we can't locate that order because of the delay in the system, so when you get the pickup confirmation email, you'll have to pick it up then return it if you still wish to cancel the order, because the order confirmation email and the pick up confirmation email may come close together, so the best advice is if you wish to cancel the order, just return it"

Wow.............

Trusted Member

Re: Unable to verify information

This post is not a Holiday issue. It’s a dot com issue. Why did you move my post into a wasteland thread?

Re: I ordered something and it isn't showing up in Order Status

Well as soon as I posted this the website showed my order, so its all good now.

No confirmation online order -in-store pickup

Today I made an order on my Best Buy card but never got a confirmation email. It charged my card but no transaction shows up and it’s not listed anywhere on my account as purchased. Is there to find out if my order is available to be picked up?

Re: No confirmation online order -in-store pickup

i just got told by customer serivce confirmation emails could take 24 to 48 hours, the first time i called 2 hours ago i was told it would be in my email in an hour or two. I asked about cancelling, i have to cancel the order once i receive my confirmation email, but before the pick up confirmation email shows up, otherwise i have to pick up the item then return it.............

No confirmation email for In store pickup.

I ordered the Apple Watch series 3 for in store pick up, and it has been 4 and a half hours and I have not received a confirmation email. I have a pending transaction on my bank account but the order details are not showing up. I waited 2 hours after placing my order and went to the store and the employees working did not help. They told me I had to wait for a confirmation email and then wait for an additional email to pick up my order. I have a pending transaction on my bank account and can’t see any details on the order.

Re: No confirmation email for In store pickup.

Get in line.. that’s everyone who ordered online for pickup today. You’ll SIT THERE QUIETLY until they decide when THEY WANT TO give you what you paid for. Smiley Happy

Re: Lost Order Number

I finally got my confirmation email folks. 

Re: Lost Order Number

Just received my confirmation 4 hours after I placed order