Add Product

Search Results:

Missing Order for over 3 hours - would like to cancel

[ Edited ]

I placed an online order today at around 11:30 am for a Canon printer(Canon Color imageCLASS MF733Cdw). It was for an in-store pickup today. I placed the order using a guest account. After placing the order, I created a Best Buy account because I thought I needed to create an account to track the order. I received a confirmation code {removed per forum guidelines} but did not receive a confirmation email. I tried to enter the code but it said the order could not be found. I called customer service (1-800 BESTBUY) and gave them my confirmation number and they could not find the order. The automated voice also said they could not find an order with the phone number I dialed from. 

However, I looked on my credit card and there is a $300 dollar charge for an order which,supposedly, doesen't even exist according to Best Buy. 

At this point, it's been over 3 hours since I placed the order and it's apparent I won't be getting "you're order is ready for pickup" email let alone a confirmation email. As a result, I'd  just like to cancel this order and move on. I'll just order it from Amazon and wait the two extra days. 

Thanks

Re: Lost Order Number

Yeah if you check the page that was linked to by someone a few posts back it says:

"Please keep in mind that because of the volume of orders coming in, it's not uncommon for the status of your order to be delayed by 7-10 days as we work through processing them."

7 - 10 days?  So then why was my money not taken out until then.....

>.>

Best Buy Order not showing up.

Hello,

I ordered the Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 Green Switch at around 9:00AM, but there was not message or email confirmation send to my email. The Blackwidow was half off so i really wanted to buy this. 

I am sure that the payment went through because i paid through my wife's card, and it says that the payment went through. I have checked almost all of the possible options to see my purchase history (Including the email conncted to my Wife's account) but still, nothing showed up.

What should i do? Should i wait for my purchase, or try to cancel?

I like how a company that prides itself on hi tech electronics can't accomplish a simple thing like having enough servers for the busiest day of the year.

Purchased washer and dryer online this morning. No order confirmation email but cash has gone out of account. What’s going on?

No confirmation email

I placed an order online but never received a confirmation email nor does the order show up on my account. However, my credit card was charged. Any help resolving this would be appreciated

No email confirmation and cannot look up order status

I ordered something this morning for in store pick up today. My card was charge but I never received an email confirmation nor am I able to look up my order status online. Please help!!!

Re: No confirmation email

placed an order 4 hours ago, no confirmation email, in store location has nothing on their end, customer service tells me "you should get an email in an hour or 2".........................................waiting on hold to cancel my order now if I can even do that.

And never shopping best buy again

I ordered something and it isn't showing up in Order Status

A couple hours ago I bought something on the website and it didn't send me a confirmation email and the order isn't showing up in the Order Status page on the website. What should I do?

Trusted Member

Unable to verify information

I tried placing several orders yesterday and today and keep getting Order Cancellation emails saying ‘Unable to verify your information’.  I see I’m not alone here. 

What. Is. Going. On?!